T Nation

Trying to Look Like Tyler Durden/Frank Yang

I am currently trying to get as lean as possible, planning to cut from 74kg(now) to 68kg, let’s see how things go.

My workout video

Video’s not showing up. There appears to be problems with loading videos at the moment.

What does your diet and training look like.

Were you really deadlifting in shower shoes?

2 things.

1. I don’t believe you have enough muscle mass to achieve the results Frank got in his experiment.

2. This video reeks of in-authenticity. The violin music, the stupid faces. It’s like you’re just copying a Frank Yang video. Nothing original. Nothing interesting. Be yourself, push the envelope. By trying to be like Frank Yang, you will end up nothing like Frank Yang. MIND BLOWN.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Were you really deadlifting in shower shoes? [/quote]

Thats a slipper

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
2 things.

1. I don’t believe you have enough muscle mass to achieve the results Frank got in his experiment.

2. This video reeks of in-authenticity. The violin music, the stupid faces. It’s like you’re just copying a Frank Yang video. Nothing original. Nothing interesting. Be yourself, push the envelope. By trying to be like Frank Yang, you will end up nothing like Frank Yang. MIND BLOWN.[/quote]

It comes naturally because I was influenced too much by Frank Yang. I thought I was too small to look like Frank too, I think I would look more like Tyler Durden.
This is the first video I made. I wish I could make better videos in the future.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Video’s not showing up. There appears to be problems with loading videos at the moment.

What does your diet and training look like. [/quote]

I am currently trying Lyle Mcdonalds Rapid Fatloss. 2 x Full Body per week, low caloric intake by only consuming protein.

what is this the bodybuilding forum?

[quote]darkarizard wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

I am currently trying Lyle Mcdonalds Rapid Fatloss. 2 x Full Body per week, low caloric intake by only consuming protein.
[/quote]

A torturous diet that works for a anyone behind on schedule or doesn’t have patience. I lost 25 pounds in five weeks when I did it four years ago.

oh boy

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
[/quote]

I lol’d

Maybe they’re Olympic slippers?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Were you really deadlifting in shower shoes? [/quote]

Thats a slipper[/quote]

We call those flip flops here, but whatever. I’d be careful they can get slippery…

lol, I lifty in flip flops all the time, well at least two mths a year here in the north

I had to google frank yang, i guess I’m out of the loop, seems pretty attainable from where your starting. A year of consistant lifting, guys not to far ahead of you, atleast what I saw( violin video ) Goodluck

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
I had to google frank yang, i guess I’m out of the loop, seems pretty attainable from where your starting. A year of consistant lifting, guys not to far ahead of you, atleast what I saw( violin video ) Goodluck[/quote]

He’s a member here.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/frank_yang_from_brad_pitt_to_bane?id=5416561&pageNo=0

the Tchiak sounds like crap without orchestra. Here’s a better version

ya this is the vid I saw, can’t see why anyone couldn’t reach this type of build with a year of heavy consitant training, I’ve got 17yr kids with builds like this, after a year or so, got one kid right now just turned 18, has a 1300lb total, and he’s way bigger in the chest and back than frank. I think it’s great to set attainable goals, eat right sleep right and follow a solid routine, from where your starting you shouldn’t have a problem looking like this frank yang in a year or so, be paitant, good luck

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[/quote]
Why? What’s the hurry?

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[/quote]
Why? What’s the hurry? [/quote]

I always have a preconception that I only have a few years left in this world, need to get things done before I leave.