T Nation

Trying to Look Like This Photo

I want to be athletic/ripped and am currently cutting from builtfat. How do I get abs that are so muscley and full?

I tried the nautilus weighted crunch machine but never got much out of it. Will planks or dragon flags build up abs that big?

also, what do you bros think of the chart. I spent about an hour making it

Ya, cuz there’s not a bazillion threads like this.

facepalm

2/10

Shitty troll job is shitty

Oh and, if you currently look like the “built fat” picture, you’re making a big mistake by cutting. In order to look like the “ripped/athletic” photo, you have to add more muscle. MORE MUSCLE! Then cut.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
2/10

Shitty troll job is shitty[/quote]

This is not a troll

haha okay about the neck post I can see, I sent a serious post backin you up…but this one is fucked man.
stop wasting your own time trollin this shit…do you get off from this or somethin, your wasting your time with this shit…go make some serious gains or be liek all the other half-assed at everythin.

wtf lol i thought i was the first post.
anyways I don’t understand the mentality behind these posts. YOUR A LOSER.

Failed troll job. Class of '09 fails once again.

[quote]rasturai wrote:
anyways I don’t understand the mentality behind these posts. YOUR A LOSER.[/quote]

I made this one for the females, as well

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:

[quote]rasturai wrote:
anyways I don’t understand the mentality behind these posts. YOUR A LOSER.[/quote]

I made this one for the females, as well[/quote]

Did you get pictures 6 and 7 from your girls Facebook page?

Next time, take the 6 hours you spent making awful looking picture charts and either read the articles on this site, or slam your head in a car door.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:

[quote]rasturai wrote:

I made this one for the females, as well[/quote]

Did you get pictures 6 and 7 from your girls Facebook page?

Next time, take the 6 hours you spent making awful looking picture charts and either read the articles on this site, or slam your head in a car door.[/quote]

NUMBER SEVEN IS MY WIFE!

[quote]
NUMBER SEVEN IS MY WIFE![/quote]

Looks like there’s plenty to share!

2, 3, 4, 5, 8, & 9…

I’d hit it.