T Nation

Trying to Learn About Steroids

I just wanted to know more about what performace enhancing drugs are, what are the risks, how people use them.

I also want to know if anyone has any experience with the prohormones in back of magazines. I know Hightimes scams people by selling them fake weed. I was wondering if the magazines are scamming people by trying to sell them fake steroids.

[quote]rabbit1 wrote:
I just wanted to know more about what performace enhancing drugs are, what are the risks, how people use them.

I also want to know if anyone has any experience with the prohormones in back of magazines. I know Hightimes scams people by selling them fake weed. I was wondering if the magazines are scamming people by trying to sell them fake steroids.[/quote]

This is all ‘role-playing’ and fantasy…kind of like a video game, ya know?

None of us would ever manipulate our hormones to our own advantage…just like ‘gamers’ would never get into sword fights and leap over great expanses in real life.

The “REAL” steroid users are all playing over at this site:

That’s some serious stuff over there.
But beware!
EXTREME GROWTH and MASSIVE STRENGTH GAINS are possible!

…you don’t want that

YES YES YES lots of fakes even with the real stuff. People are always trying to make a buck.

Why not start reading …and read the beginers thread hmmmmmmmm?? I dunno why I even responded to this …typen stops now!!!

Yes, those prohormones are fake, and the best places to start reading about steroids are any of the articles in the main section of this website, and the threads in this forum titled ‘Steroid Newbie Thread,’ and ‘Cycle Length Pros and Cons.’