Trying to Keep Serious

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]steron99 wrote:
Sorry to go off-topic for a moment but after hearing this I have to share it,the story is true,told by someone who knows the guy:Bodybuilder in neighboring state was dumped by his girlfriend,apparently he lost it,and chose to commit suicide - by ingesting every bottle of pre-workout he had,must have been quite a lot,i’m told.No,he didn’t die,but now he shits blood,won’t go to the doctor cuz he does massive amounts of roids. Sounds like a real winner…[/quote]

I believe you man. In fact, a friend of mine knows this previously scrawny dude who suddenly got ripped overnight. What’s even weirder is the fact that he also developed ridiculous agility coupled with the ability to climb walls and shoot some sticky weblike substance from his wrists. We attributed this to massive amounts of trenbolone. But it turns out he was actually bitten by a radioactive spider lol… imagine that! And there I was, ready to rob the nearest horse stable to secure my supply of tren so the redhead living next door to him would pay some attention to me as well![/quote]

Can confirm[/quote]

Damn you, radioactive natty!

I now recall this guy,he visited this area a few years ago,was really a loose cannon in the gym,and a bigger ass in the bars -bartenders hated him.As far fetched as this sounds I don’t doubt this story.Last thing I heard about him prior to this is that he hit a cop…

Dude, where’s my thread? :slight_smile:

[quote]steron99 wrote:
I now recall this guy,he visited this area a few years ago,was really a loose cannon in the gym,and a bigger ass in the bars -bartenders hated him.As far fetched as this sounds I don’t doubt this story.Last thing I heard about him prior to this is that he hit a cop…[/quote]

This means you choose to believe the words of a mentally unstable person. Because it is doubtful that anyone was present when he allegedly attempted suicide by pwo supps and I doubt your friend personally verified the state of his bowel movements, therefore the source of this bloody tale would be the protaganist’s own mouth. You don’t doubt the words of a mentally unstable person? Even when it’s as far fetched as this?

Don’t you believe my story? I assure you I’m quite sane. I live in Gotham City. My butler told me the story and swears by it. I know he’s telling the truth because he has a British accent.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Dude, where’s my thread? :)[/quote]

Sorry Brick!

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Dude, where’s my thread? :)[/quote]

Sorry Brick! [/quote]

It’s fine.

I was totally kidding. You know, like, “Dude, where’s my car?”, “Dude, where’s my thread?”

Sorry Brick,Didn’t mean to derail your forum.It was just a bizarre tale of a bizarre man whom we hear about from time to time,didn’t think it would get the reaction it did.Anyway,how is your progress in the gym going? Are you considering doing a contest this year?

Looking good bro.

As a lifetime full natty, I approve.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Looking good bro.

As a lifetime full natty, I approve.[/quote]

Thank you very much! That means a lot coming from you.

Brick,ya look good.Do you have a set workout routine that you use constantly,or do you switch it up now and again ? About every 5-6 months,I change it up and it seems to promote growth for me. If I can hit muscle fibers from different angles,be it free weights,cables or machines,i’m game to try it.

I stick with the same routines for a long time. I am not a fan of variety.

Thanks for the compliment.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

Thanks for the compliment. [/quote]

I’ve always found it interesting that some people can go years, never making any changes, sticking with “what works” for them and be just fine, while others express a deep need to keep changing things up, for fear of getting stale, adapting, etc.

Of course we can rattle off names of top competitors who follow either approach, but to me, that just proves that neither one is the be all end all that everyone must follow to achieve optimal results.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

Thanks for the compliment. [/quote]

I’ve always found it interesting that some people can go years, never making any changes, sticking with “what works” for them and be just fine, while others express a deep need to keep changing things up, for fear of getting stale, adapting, etc.

Of course we can rattle off names of top competitors who follow either approach, but to me, that just proves that neither one is the be all end all that everyone must follow to achieve optimal results.

S[/quote]

Dorian used THREE routines in all of his years of training, each lasting something like three to six years.

Hi Brick, good stuff man. I remember your posts way back to your old nick and some excellent thread discussions. You helped me via email once too. I’m closer to 40 than 30, will not set the stage on fire but I do enjoy improving my body and understanding my physiology better. Let’s keep motivating each other to be positive and achieving our respective goals. I’m cutting now.

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
Hi Brick, good stuff man. I remember your posts way back to your old nick and some excellent thread discussions. You helped me via email once too. I’m closer to 40 than 30, will not set the stage on fire but I do enjoy improving my body and understanding my physiology better. Let’s keep motivating each other to be positive and achieving our respective goals. I’m cutting now.[/quote]

Thank you.

I also would like to add that I said very dumb and rude things on here in the past with my other nick, hence why when I came back I wrote a big, sincere apology to anyone to whom I was inappropriate or rude.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
I also would like to add that I said very dumb and rude things on here in the past with my other nick, hence why when I came back I wrote a big, sincere apology to anyone to whom I was inappropriate or rude. [/quote]

I don’t think any of us are 100% proud of how we’ve spoken to everyone we’ve interacted with on the internet.

You’re a good dude to have on the forum, Brick

Thanks.

New here. Like your posts, replies, and all pics. Got to have some fun along the way lol …of the learning curve, my present mess. Any help critasisum always welcome, where are my big boy pants?!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
I also would like to add that I said very dumb and rude things on here in the past with my other nick, hence why when I came back I wrote a big, sincere apology to anyone to whom I was inappropriate or rude. [/quote]

I don’t think any of us are 100% proud of how we’ve spoken to everyone we’ve interacted with on the internet.

You’re a good dude to have on the forum, Brick[/quote]

x2, go read some of my early posts. What an idiot…