Trying to Keep Serious

Pasty. :slight_smile:

Ravishing Rick Rude impersonation. :slight_smile:

Welcoming any critiques, please.

Post an actual back shot

This one from before… if you didn’t see. Let me try to find another one.

Kind of a crappy back shot. Can’t really get into good posing position fast enough with the webcam photo timer. I’ll have to get my fiance or friend to take one.

Front lat spread.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Welcoming any critiques, please. [/quote]

As an old school wrestling fan, I love the ravishing rick rude reference. :slight_smile:

Looking great, man!

I’m not sure of the general effects of HRT or how high low 800s test means, but I think you look good regardless. As far as imbalances, I think your back needs to catch up a bit to your arms, chest and legs.

Good to see you getting back into the swing of things!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Welcoming any critiques, please. [/quote]

As an old school wrestling fan, I love the ravishing rick rude reference. :slight_smile:

Looking great, man!

I’m not sure of the general effects of HRT or how high low 800s test means, but I think you look good regardless. As far as imbalances, I think your back needs to catch up a bit to your arms, chest and legs.

Good to see you getting back into the swing of things![/quote]

Thanks for the compliment!

Yeah, all I meant was that on HRT, I just have a healthy, “high-normal” level of T at 800-something ng/dl (I’m sure you know normal is 300 to 1000). I switched from gels to injections and I feel better with it.

Yeah, I followed wrestling when I was VERY young (like, 5 to 10 years old), but then stopped. Rick Rude had a great body.

Yeah, I think I need more detail in the back. Might have to address details like lat flare and upper pecs and side delts when I change from 5/3/1 to a bodypart split. I’m just using 5/3/1 to get my base size and strength back, which has been coming back steadily through the weeks.

I’ve been up for way too long working on patients injuries and then I see this thread .
Brick do you have a shoulder injury?

Every pic you have up shows a pretty significant imbalance.
Your right shoulder sits up whilst your left shoulder always drops.
Your left shoulder actually looks like it rolls in. This is a problem powerlifters have with benching.
Actually seeing as though it’s in a mirror it may be the other way around lol.

[quote]Angus1 wrote:
I’ve been up for way too long working on patients injuries and then I see this thread .
Brick do you have a shoulder injury?

Every pic you have up shows a pretty significant imbalance.
Your right shoulder sits up whilst your left shoulder always drops.
Your left shoulder actually looks like it rolls in. This is a problem powerlifters have with benching.
Actually seeing as though it’s in a mirror it may be the other way around lol.[/quote]

It’s the other way around. I don’t have any injuries but one shoulder is always higher than the other. My left trap used to have far more tightness than my right one and I believe it’s from carrying bags on my left shoulder for ages.

Would it hurt to smile a bit - you look grumpy as fuck.
How thick is your waist?

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
lol… Brick, you aint in the dead zone my man, you are at the tail end of it and about to break into the Lean Zone. Where most people need to lose 15 pounds to get to where you’re at, if you lost 15 pounds of fat you would be quite lean indeed… Maybe not quite stage lean, but approaching it.

Not exactly sure what you have been doing… But if this is how you look when you are sloppy and not that into it, I predict GOOD things for when you are banging on all 4 cylinders.[/quote]

This, couldn’t agree more.

[quote]timmcbride00 wrote:

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
lol… Brick, you aint in the dead zone my man, you are at the tail end of it and about to break into the Lean Zone. Where most people need to lose 15 pounds to get to where you’re at, if you lost 15 pounds of fat you would be quite lean indeed… Maybe not quite stage lean, but approaching it.

Not exactly sure what you have been doing… But if this is how you look when you are sloppy and not that into it, I predict GOOD things for when you are banging on all 4 cylinders.[/quote]

This, couldn’t agree more.[/quote]

Thanks!

I’m surprised you two chimed in. I wish I could look like you two.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
How thick is your waist?[/quote]

I smile. :slight_smile:

I wear a 34" pants size and most of them are somewhat loose on me.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Thanks!

I’m surprised you two chimed in. I wish I could look like you two. [/quote]

Luckily, there’s no magic to it. Just a consistent diet and you will get there.

I will say that I believe in taking as much as possible while still losing, Berardi G-Flux style. In other words, a deficit of 500 while consuming 3000 calories and burning 3500 daily, is better than the same deficit consuming 2000 and burning 2500.

I’ve got a d-hound also. haha. Fun little shits, aren’t they?

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
How thick is your waist?[/quote]

I smile. :slight_smile:

I wear a 34" pants size and most of them are somewhat loose on me. [/quote]

This pic reminds me of proteinpowda.

[quote]timmcbride00 wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Thanks!

I’m surprised you two chimed in. I wish I could look like you two. [/quote]

Luckily, there’s no magic to it. Just a consistent diet and you will get there.

I will say that I believe in taking as much as possible while still losing, Berardi G-Flux style. In other words, a deficit of 500 while consuming 3000 calories and burning 3500 daily, is better than the same deficit consuming 2000 and burning 2500.[/quote]

I’m with this: better to eat more and have more activity.

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:
I’ve got a d-hound also. haha. Fun little shits, aren’t they?[/quote]

They’r e my favorite. I have all sorts of dachshund paraphernalia: books, T-shirt, cards, calendars, a book holder, etc.