Trying to Get My Chest Sculpted

So my chest has been looking like I have tits since I was little I’m strong as an ox but these nipples are just killing me any suggestions

You have pubertal gyno. You will have to get surgery to remove it.

But you have pretty good overall upper body development. Can’t see the legs though. Good job and keep it up.

ya, dt79’s on the money. There’s some evidence to suggest that certain drugs (like raloxifene) might be able to help you but everyone I know that’s tried to use drugs to reverse it hasn’t had any success.

If it really bothers you you’ll need to surgery

X3

How bout the dude creepin in the background… lol

Where do you live in hawaii? I lived there for 4 years.

Its probably worth it to give a shot at some letro, try some u might be impressed with the results if you take enough. Just a thought. I know that there are really potent gyno reducing ai’s

[quote]TheLilGuy wrote:
Its probably worth it to give a shot at some letro, try some u might be impressed with the results if you take enough. Just a thought. I know that there are really potent gyno reducing ai’s [/quote]

Oh please, for the love of God…

1. Explain how letro gets rid of pubertal gyno.

2. Describe the side effects he will face when he tanks his estrogen because he thinks he didn’t “take enough” when he doesn’t see results.

3. Describe what will happen in the case of an estrogen rebound after that since he is clueless on how to use these drugs.

EDIT

Actually, don’t bother. I’ve read some of your post history and it was entertaining, to say the least. It would be nice if you kept your mouth shut when it comes to the subject of chemical enhancement.

This gentleman, who is no longer here, described it best:

[quote]overstand wrote:
You are so dumb it hurts. If I was half as dumb as you are at 15 I’m going to call my parents tomorrow and apologize. [/quote]