A few questions for Bill and anyone else who is knowledgeable on the subject.
As captain of my football team in Pennsylvania, somehow it’s become my responsibility to find out as much as possible about Mag 10. From everything I’ve read and heard, Mag 10 is very effective (while taking it) at helping one to reach their athletic goals (whether it be improved strength, mass, or fat loss). A number of guys on my team (maybe 15-20 including myself) are interested in trying a few cycles of Mag 10 over the off season to help us gain weight and strength so we can destroy our competition next year. Before we take the plunge, however, there were a few questions we had. I’m hoping that Bill or someone else knowledgeable may be able to help answer these. (If these have been addressed before on the forum cut me some slack because for some reason the search engine doesn’t work from my computer…). Anyway, here’s the questions we came up with (being young, verile men, these issues are very important to us).
- Libido after coming off Mag 10? Obviously while on it, libido would be expected to increase greatly due to the increased T. What happens when you come off. I’ve heard some horror stories about guys coming off the juice and not being able to get it up. Needless to say, no drug is worth these side effects.
- Hair loss? I know that the ingredients in Mag 10 are not supposed to convert into agents that would contribute to hair loss. However, aren’t high levels of androgens responsible for hair loss, including accentuating the effects of male pattern baldness. Would somehow who is predisposed to hair loss or is already losing some hair stay away from Mag 10 and androgen use in general? Is there any OTC drugs to be taken concurrently with Mag 10 to prevent hair loss?
- Immune system health? I am assuming that androgen use decreases endocrine function and immune system health. Is there anything to be taken concurrently to keep the endocrine system strong so we don’t all get sick and lose all our gains.
- Maintaining Gains? It seems like the Mag 10 plan for success is well thought out, but I still have to ask…After 4 weeks ( when we’ve done the Mag 10 for 2 weeks, followed by 2 weeks of Tribex and M) how much of the gains can we expect to keep, and what would be the best way to keep them. We were thinking of doing the following: 2 weeks Mag 10, 2 weeks Tribex+M, repeating that, and then taking creatine for 6-8 weeks to cement our gains. Is this a feasible plan do you think? One thing I’m concerned about, however, would be the decreased aggression while not on Mag 10. If we use it in the off-season, and grow accustomed to its effects, then when we need that aggression during the season it may be harder to come by. (But knowing the animals on this team, that shouldn’t be a problem).
- Will Mag 10 still be available for purchase in June. Many of us were going to use it during the summer, but I’ve heard that the government is trying to ban androgens and I wasn’t sure when this will take effect. We’ve actually decided to write to our representatives to try to keep those fu*kers from taken away even more of our civil liberties.
- Last question…Should 19-22 year olds be using Mag 10, seeing as our hormonal environment is still probably not fully developed in many ways.
So basically, we need to know that we are old enough to use Mag 10, will be able to buy it this summer, won’t lose our hair, our ability to get a hard on, won’t get pneumonia, and will be able to keep the majority of our hard earned muscle.
I’m counting on you guys to help me out here…thanks so much for any replies.