Trying to Find a Certain Program

Can any body tell me the name or send me the link to this program I’ve been searching for…

There is a program (I’m sure it was a beginner/intermediate program, 3 days a week) that I read on this site that I would very much like to read again and put into practice in the near future, however the name of this program has completely slipped my mind, I have searched but had no luck I finding what I’m looking for.

I think the program was a 3 day a week beginner/intermediate program. The program used farmers walk with heavy Dumbbells, which is the stand out point of the program that I can remember. I Know that this is not much to go on but I haven’t many beginner programs that use farmers walks, this is why it stood out to me. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very greatfull, thank you.

[quote]howareyoumeduck1 wrote:
I think the program was a 3 day a week beginner/intermediate program. The program used farmers walk with heavy Dumbbells, which is the stand out point of the program that I can remember.[/quote]
Dan John’s 10 Secrets to Building Mass?

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]howareyoumeduck1 wrote:
I think the program was a 3 day a week beginner/intermediate program. The program used farmers walk with heavy Dumbbells, which is the stand out point of the program that I can remember.[/quote]
Dan John’s 10 Secrets to Building Mass?

[/quote]

Even if it wasn’t, do it anyway.

That was the 1 Chris thanks, and I’m going to do it Dagill in the very near future. I’m going to do another month of stronglifts to take my squat back up, because I deloaded to work on form. Would it be beneficial for me to do sl advanced or any other program before moving on to Dan johns mass made simple, or just should I just get straight into it?

I meant Dan john ten secrets to building mass **

Do you have a reasonable level of competence at all the lifts in the program?

Squat is 110kg I’ve been upto 130kg but form was crap, so i deloaded back to 80 and built up again. Deadlift with chalk 130kg,1 rep max with straps 175kg. My bench press won’t move, ive got a couple of reps with 80 kg with a spotter helping me to complete the rest of the reps in the set. I’m comfortable on my own with 60-65kg. Ohp 50 kg, barbell row 50kg. I add in unweighted pull ups and weighted dips with 15 kg.