Trying To Cut

I am coming off a cycle of Sust 250 and Tren Ace 75. I plan on taking a month off and wondering what I should stock up on for a good cutting cycle. I have recently acquired a bottle of Winstrol 50(10ml vial) and am planning on getting a bottle of Test C which is easily accesible.

My plan is to get some more, oral Winny to go with the injectable. This is only my second cycle and am going off what my buddies have done and google searches. Open to any and all sugestions.

???Everything is done in the kitchen! you can cut on a test only cycle, you can cut just fine without roids, learn how to eat its not hard and its the key ingredient to cycling, my suggestion to you would be to go to the diet section and figure out what you need to do to meet your goals without roids. Take some time off and better your diet and when you come back to cycling you can understand what steroids can do.

[quote]Roid Noid wrote:
???Everything is done in the kitchen! you can cut on a test only cycle, you can cut just fine without roids, learn how to eat its not hard and its the key ingredient to cycling, my suggestion to you would be to go to the diet section and figure out what you need to do to meet your goals without roids. Take some time off and better your diet and when you come back to cycling you can understand what steroids can do. [/quote]

This.

Too often ppl think they will put a needle in their ass and just magically get shredded.

[quote]bodybreak wrote:

[quote]Roid Noid wrote:
???Everything is done in the kitchen! you can cut on a test only cycle, you can cut just fine without roids, learn how to eat its not hard and its the key ingredient to cycling, my suggestion to you would be to go to the diet section and figure out what you need to do to meet your goals without roids. Take some time off and better your diet and when you come back to cycling you can understand what steroids can do. [/quote]

This.

Too often ppl think they will put a needle in their ass and just magically get shredded.[/quote]

Probably because too often when people put a needle in their ass they do get shredded. I think your assuming people who are educated and use steroids responsibly need to commit to diet if they want to truly get shredded for the long run. which i 100% agree with you, but to play devils advocate- i have plenty of friends that dont use steroids responsibly, eat chipolte and pizza hut 4 nights a week, shooting 1000 mg test e 800 mgs of Primbolan, 500 mgs of EQ, 100 Mg daily Anavar, and 75 mg of winstrol daily that are on 5 iu of growth a day. I watch them drop bf like a mad man, of course they put it right back on when there done but the point im making is yes diet plays a role to an extent, but if you put enough chemicals in your body, you will change regardless.

christ on a bike! Your friends sure know how to party

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:

[quote]bodybreak wrote:

[quote]Roid Noid wrote:

This.

Too often ppl think they will put a needle in their ass and just magically get shredded.
[/quote]

Probably because too often when people put a needle in their ass they do get shredded. I think your assuming people who are educated and use steroids responsibly need to commit to diet if they want to truly get shredded for the long run. which i 100% agree with you, but to play devils advocate- i have plenty of friends that dont use steroids responsibly, eat chipolte and pizza hut 4 nights a week, shooting 1000 mg test e 800 mgs of Primbolan, 500 mgs of EQ, 100 Mg daily Anavar, and 75 mg of winstrol daily that are on 5 iu of growth a day. I watch them drop bf like a mad man, of course they put it right back on when there done but the point im making is yes diet plays a role to an extent, but if you put enough chemicals in your body, you will change regardless.[/quote]

Cant really argue with that but it gots to be hundreds of times cheaper to just eat right! ;)…coming off a cycle like that and eating that way would be mentally, phyiscally and emotionally brutal for me.