Trying to Create a Monster

So this is my first cycle log im posting again. The order will be as follows…

Weeks 1 - 4: D-bol 30-50mgs ED
Weeks 1 - 10: Test E. 250mgs 2x Week
Weeks 4 - 10: 400IUS HCG 2x Week
Weeks 8 - 12: (Winstrol) Stanabol Tabs 40-60mgs ED
Weeks 12 - 16: Nolva 40-20 mgs ED
Week 17: Taper Nolva.

Also will be taking propecia while on cycle to avoid DHT Conversion and hair loss.

Have 22G for withdraw and 23G for injection.

I am lifting 5 times a week training shoulders + arms twice.
Mon - Chest, Tris
Tues - Back, Bis
Weds - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders
Fri - Arms
Sat - Shoulders
Sun - Off
I do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach for 30 mins and after workout for 20.

I have liquid nolva and pills just in case. Not sure whether I care enough about bloating to blow dough on adex.

Eating a clean 4000 a day and over 2x my weight in grams of protein with two shakes a day and a couple gallons of water.

Supps on cycle:
Creatine
Multivitamin
Vitamin B
Milk Thistle
Isopure Perfect Zero Carb Protein

I place the order on monday and i will be keeping a log as this is my first cycle so im sure ill run into problems and have lots of questions even though bushido has been yoda for the last few weeks.

My starting weight is 220lbs at 14% bf. Benching, squatting, deadlifting 315+ (final set) but i never max so i dont know how high really.

I expect to cut about 20lbs of fat and gain about 25lbs of muscle. I dont believe this is a hard goal but i want to stay realistic.

Please throw in anymore suggestions and check up on me cuz i might need some answers for things! Thanks guys wish me luck.

good luck bro, make sure you post those results

OK just placed the order. Gettin really excited. Anyone had any negative experiences with DHT blocking drugs like finasteride? I read a few horror stories and it kinda worries me.

I have liquid nolva and pills just in case. Not sure whether I care enough about bloating to blow dough on adex.

The a’dex isn’t only for bloat - it would be needed for gyno as well. A must have, as far as it sounds. Liquid is fairly cheap, $50-60 or so.

I was under the impression that I should only use an AI if I am prone to estrogen related sides. Otherwise if I do run into gyno the ONLY thing quick enough to kill the symptoms is Nolva since adex takes a week or two to start becoming effective? Anyone?

[quote]SinCityGymRat wrote:
I was under the impression that I should only use an AI if I am prone to estrogen related sides. Otherwise if I do run into gyno the ONLY thing quick enough to kill the symptoms is Nolva since adex takes a week or two to start becoming effective? Anyone?[/quote]

There are two schools of thought. Some say it’s a must have, other say it’s not worth the $$. I personally don’t bother with it as estrogen related sides have not been a huge problem for me.