Trying to Be a Pro Wrestler

in training to being a pro wrestler. Rate my physique and constructive criticism only cause looking for help. this is my promo pic. would be great to hear from other wrestlers as well.

Can’t be real.

Is your wrestling persona called The Troll?

Why i see you cant even put your real pic up

You’re skinny fat, look like a deusch, and will never be able to wrestle. There’s some criticism. Oh and didn’t you even post the required information so you’re an idiot too.

WHAT REQUIRTED INFORNATION FIRST OF ALL GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR BARBELL. SECOND I DONT NEED THIS SHIT

FUCKKKKKKKKK OFFF

Good god

[quote]getingbig78 wrote:
WHAT REQUIRTED INFORNATION FIRST OF ALL GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR BARBELL. SECOND I DONT NEED THIS SHIT

FUCKKKKKKKKK OFFF[/quote]

Is this a work or a shoot?

T-T-T-T-TROLLLLLLLLL

theres always banjo playing if the wrestling doesn’t work out…

I laughed hard. For real.

hahahaha i gave you a 10.

More boots and spandex. Maybe a standard size converse shoe next to your legs and bicep for comparison. Solid 7 buddy. Keep it up.

You sir, have a rating of ‘10’ from me. I look forward to your wrestling persona. You could be the Gay Dinosaur Hunter. It would confuse the shit out of people. They wouldn’t know if you were a person that hunted gay dinosaurs, or a gay person that hunted regular dinosaurs.

I get that people start threads like this to be funny, but come on. This belongs in demotivational posters, or one of those goofy forums. It’s just not funny enough to have its own thread.

Srs lacks of REQUIRTED INFORNATION, srsly.

[quote]getinggyno78 wrote:
in training to being a pro wrestler. Rate my physique and constructive criticism only cause looking for help. this is my promo pic. would be great to hear from other wrestlers as well.[/quote]

Great thread.

this was good for some much needed lulz