T Nation

Trying Paperbolix AAS

Hey all, I haven’t posted here for a while, but I am just letting y’all know that I ordered a sample of stuff from Paperbolix last week and I just received it today! His delivery was very quick.

The paper it’s printed on is of a slightly different type to the Cat’s paper; and so far it looks legit. I guess the only proof is in the pudding, so I’ll keep you updated on the results as I start taking them.

Paperbolix has been around for a while, I’m sure we would have heard something bad about them if the stuff didn’t work.

I’m glad to see someone tried them successfully. I noticed the pricing was a bit better than the feline’s

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Hey all, I haven’t posted here for a while, but I am just letting y’all know that I ordered a sample of stuff from Paperbolix last week and I just received it today! His delivery was very quick.

The paper it’s printed on is of a slightly different type to the Cat’s paper; and so far it looks legit. I guess the only proof is in the pudding, so I’ll keep you updated on the results as I start taking them.[/quote]

JB,

How did this stuff work? Is it as good as RC’s?

I’d be interested in how this panned out too.

Hey guys,

I didn’t notice the recent replies to this post, but here’s how it went…

I did a 6 week D-Bol cycle at 30mg/day. D-Bol by itself is known to be effective at increasing mass and causing water retention.

I’d love to give positive feedback to Paperbolix, but in all honesty I feel that his gear didn’t stack up to Redicat’s. I only gained 2kg over that 6 weeks, which is funny because D-Bol is supposed to increase a lot of weight through water retention. I gained a good amount of strength, up to a substantially higher weight increment in most lifts, and noticed some appetite suppression.

A friend and I suspect that I may have been sold Anavar as D-Bol. It sounds weird, but those effects (such as appetite suppression) are what would be expected of Var.

Or, it could have just been natural gains in strength and mass from the eating and working out, and I might have been taking bunk gear.

The paper itself had no powder in it like RC’s. It was a solid sandwich, impossible to peel apart. It had a bitter chemical taste, but I am not sure what exactly was in it.

The only way to definitively prove Paperbolix’s gear would be through a lab test. However, I was not impressed with it and will stick with RC from now on.

I’ve heard of sups sending D-bol in place of Var because of how cheap d-bol is. Anyway, that really sucks because I have recently fallen in love with var and PBX’s is about half the price of RC’s. RC can definitly be trusted though, so it might be worth the extra $$.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:

I’d love to give positive feedback to Paperbolix, but in all honesty I feel that his gear didn’t stack up to Redicat’s. I only gained 2kg over that 6 weeks, which is funny because D-Bol is supposed to increase a lot of weight through water retention.
[/quote]

really strange! i get quite the double with 4weeks on tbol+var…

[quote]
The only way to definitively prove Paperbolix’s gear would be through a lab test. However, I was not impressed with it and will stick with RC from now on.[/quote]

i think i’ll stick on the cat paper :slight_smile:

Hi, bros I came accross this thread via Google and I felt compelled to defend the paperbolix, the paperbol is most certainly not papervar and the paperdrol is not paperstrol, and none of the paperbolix is a bunk product.

I have noticed over the years on message boards that a particular anabolic brand sometimes has great reviews and sometimes there are people that insist that it didn’t work well for them, but I can assure that the paperbolix contains the correct hormone and is dosed accuratly, paperbolix has been tested to that effect.

Also JB mentioned that the paper was not powdery, paperbolix is intentionally manufactured this way so that the powder hormone is adjoined as much as possible into the paper so it cannot be peeled; this makes it better as a stealth product and also gives the user th experience that he/she is getting a product that they can use just like normal tablets, w/o being messy or difficult to use, and it also makes the product more consistant and evenly dosed, so just thought i’d contribute these thoughts as I certainly don’t want people to get the wrong impression of paperbolix.

[quote]siambulk wrote:
Hi, bros I came accross this thread via Google and I felt compelled to defend the paperbolix, the paperbol is most certainly not papervar and the paperdrol is not paperstrol, and none of the paperbolix is a bunk product.

I have noticed over the years on message boards that a particular anabolic brand sometimes has great reviews and sometimes there are people that insist that it didn’t work well for them, but I can assure that the paperbolix contains the correct hormone and is dosed accuratly, paperbolix has been tested to that effect.

Also JB mentioned that the paper was not powdery, paperbolix is intentionally manufactured this way so that the powder hormone is adjoined as much as possible into the paper so it cannot be peeled; this makes it better as a stealth product and also gives the user th experience that he/she is getting a product that they can use just like normal tablets, w/o being messy or difficult to use, and it also makes the product more consistant and evenly dosed, so just thought i’d contribute these thoughts as I certainly don’t want people to get the wrong impression of paperbolix.[/quote]

We have first hand experience from a contributor of this site. Why would we not assume you are not working with paperbolix or have some vested interest in them?

My vote goes to the first hand contributor to this site.

Sorry bro, but your one post carries no weight on this subscriber.

[quote]siambulk wrote:

Also JB mentioned that the paper was not powdery, paperbolix is intentionally manufactured this way so that the powder hormone is adjoined as much as possible into the paper so it cannot be peeled; this makes it better as a stealth product and also gives the user th experience that he/she is getting a product that they can use just like normal tablets, w/o being messy or difficult to use, and it also makes the product more consistant and evenly dosed, so just thought i’d contribute these thoughts as I certainly don’t want people to get the wrong impression of paperbolix.[/quote]

So far you’re the only person I have came across who has vouched for Paperbolix’s product.

I would have loved to endorse Paperbolix because his prices are very competetive and he has no minimum order.

But, the paperbolix D-Bol I took did not act in the same way I would expect D-Bol to act - i.e. no androgenic acne (my acne cleared up during the cycle, in fact), no signs of water retention or bloat, and not much weight gain, with strength gains that could have easily been achieved with natural training.

The Cat himself emailed me regarding Paperbolix and explained that Paperbolix used to be known as “Paperweight”, who had gained a bad reputation by association with Chevin, the man who got him into the paper game. Chevin used to sell seriously underdosed products along with legit paper.

I was wondering I kept coming across posts from people who were saying ‘Stay away from paperbolix’ on other boards, because they apparently had never even tried the guy’s stuff. But maybe his reputation preceded him?

Another board had posted up a lab test of paperbolix’s var, and the results were good. But, how can we know whether or not this lab test was falsified, or just as Petedacook said, whether or not the person who posted up the test was working for paperbolix?

I’ve got nothing against Paperbolix and for all I know, his gear could be the real deal. But my results at the dosages I took (40mg daily), with all the training and eating I did over the course of the cycle, seem to be indicating otherwise.

Is there anyone else out there who could vouch for the guy, having had good results with his product?

Well first of all I am paperbolix, sorry if the post i made was in the 2nd person, didn’t realize that until i re-read it but i thought it was clear from the way i was talking about it.

anyways I have emailed 2 (only 2) of my repeat customers and shown this thread and I invited them to post their experiences on the product.

I can also provide a mod reference but i’d rather not post that openly, i don’t want to draw people into a debate here unless they come on there own.

If that is what rc has said that is unfortunante-because it’s not true, but he had a dispute with chevin when they were working together. and paperweight was another steroid dealer that didn’t know chevin and he did not have a bad reputation for his steroid dealing.

I seem to have heard in the rumor mill something about rc’s girlfriend leaving him and moving in with paperweights best friend, and a big problem ensued; and that at one time paperweight was going to purchase rc.com but then the deal was cancelled; sorry to drag that dead hose out but these are people that he knew personally;

but I do not know rc personally so if he said these things it seems self-serving for him to put our company on his enemys list of people he had a personal spat with;

IF he said those things, if he didn’t then I apologize I’m certainly not going to bad mouth other sources. But we are a proven a reliable shop as well.

Secondly, the papertest that is on our site; that is ID# 401054 can actually be verified at the testing lab that tested it:

Contact info:
San Rafael Chemical Services (SRCS)
2180 E. 4500 S. #125
Salt Lake City, UT 84117-4434
Phone# (801) 277-8228
Fax# (801) 277-7207
Email: srcslab@xmission.com

Someone once insisted that I verify it so I emailed them and they replied that it was for real. in particular that the tested item was ‘cardboard squares’ and they were 9.59/sq the test was originally posted at elite fitness and there is nothing illegitamate about it.

I think whats more important is that we have a nice product and that is the reason we don’t underdose, (even JB said it looked good) or use the wrong hormone and that we have proven hormone suppliers.

it does not pay to underdose a product, there is NO motivation for us to underdose, the price of hormone powder bought in bulk is not the issue and after this many years in the biz we know how to make the good quality. most of our customers are very happy with the cycle they run with it.

like I said in rare instances one customer reports a lack of progress when other people who were using the same batch all report a good results.

One more note on this business of ‘bad reputation’ there are alot of message boards out there, and in the past there have been people that try to sabotage certain sources for whatever reason, it has happened quite a few times…

most recently there was a dealer that started with an A, and someone actually sent in a fake sample, paid for the test, asked srcs to lable it 'A’s sample and then posted it everywhere…this guy at srcs became so suspicious that someone was trying frame; (I think his name was Joe Larson) that he actually went and posted on the boards that he beleived this was a sabatage attempt and to disreguard the test, and in the past I beleive people had attempted to sabatage me as well…

again excuse me if I was too audacious in posting on this thread, but it comes up on page 1 when you google our name! that seems unfair if just 1 guy had a bad thing to say.

Thanks PB, I am glad to see you come here and discuss your product.

I certainly did not mean to bad mouth you, I was just trying to be honest about my own experience and the things I have heard from others.

I don’t want to start a shit fight between you and RC, because there’s plenty of customers to go around.

It’s a shame that this comes up first in a Google search.

I did create an earlier post before this one and said your service was friendly and great. That was before I did the cycle, but then after my cycle I posted this thread because I was just not 100% about the product.

I’m sure there is something you can do to redeem yourself and your product, and I am open to any and all further confirmations that you’ve got the real deal.

JB, Well your post isn’t exactly first on google, but it is on the first page.

PB, Johnny just called the cycle like he experienced it. I’ve been chatting with him a while and have no reason to doubt his intentions. He is not a hard core steriod junky, but he does have enough experience and integrety to be trusted. He tried the product for the same reason I was considering it. It looked like a better deal!

JB has done D bol before and is aquanted with what results to expect. The product he recieved didn’t do that, for what ever reason. Could there could have been some kind of honest mistake that could of caused Johnny to get the wrong product, or an underdosed product? I work in the medical manufacturing industry and trust me even the big guys make mistakes.

I agree with PB, I don’t understand why folks would underdose their gear or operate a scamming business. Considering how it is generally legal in the country of origin to possess steriods, and the relative cost.

Furthermore considering that a source lives and dies by word of mouth. I can’t for the life of me figure while some sources resort to scamming, it can’t possibly be a good long term business decision but many do scam anyway.

hey no problem JB, i encourage people to post their views and realize you have no control over google, i just wanted to point out our side of the story and that the overwelming majority of paperbolix users are satisfied with the product

also just want to point out one more time that we have tested at random before and that if someone who ordered is to test it could be worth a discount if they ordered again, didn’t wanna make any promises just thought i’d throw that in, but i’m positive any future paperbolix tests will check out like the previous ones
certainly no hard feelings JB :slight_smile: