Trying MAG-10 Again

[quote]as wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
quick update, it is arriving today so i will let everyone know how my stomach handles it.

Also a question, when i was using the old formaula, i was bulking, anyone have some suggestions on how to maximize it during a cut? Still just stick to 1-3 pulses a day, with one post workout and possibly throw in a fulse fast every 7-14 days?

Thanks in advance. [/quote]

I’m anxiously waiting for your outcome being that I also had the same stomach issues but wanted to give the new versions or even pPazma a try since I started doing Thibs layering approach.[/quote]

100% ok. Not a sigle issue. I gotta say, I’m loving the stuff. Wake up and pulse at 6:30, then do a 45 min walk with my dog before breakfast. Pulse again during the day between meals, then on training days once more an hour after workout. Been a few days but I feel much more satisfied between meals. Also key thing to point out, i was hit with some bug bad last week, was out of the gym for about 8 days. Got back in fri/sat after I started pusling on Wed. Did not miss a beat and considerably less soreness.

[quote]HawaiiTunya wrote:

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
quick update, it is arriving today so i will let everyone know how my stomach handles it.

Also a question, when i was using the old formaula, i was bulking, anyone have some suggestions on how to maximize it during a cut? Still just stick to 1-3 pulses a day, with one post workout and possibly throw in a fulse fast every 7-14 days?

Pulse between meals, before bed ( 2 hours after food ) and after workout for best results regardless of the dietary goal.

So yes, it’ll work fine with fatloss if not improve it.[/quote]

You have always been very helpful with my posts in this subforum and for that I thank you. [/quote]

No problem. You’re going to love MAG-10![/quote]

Curious: do you work for Biotest?[/quote]

Nope he doesn’t work for them, just a helpful kind of guy.[/quote]

A very helpful one indeed.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]as wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

I’m anxiously waiting for your outcome being that I also had the same stomach issues but wanted to give the new versions or even pPazma a try since I started doing Thibs layering approach.[/quote]

100% ok. Not a sigle issue. I gotta say, I’m loving the stuff. Wake up and pulse at 6:30, then do a 45 min walk with my dog before breakfast. Pulse again during the day between meals, then on training days once more an hour after workout. Been a few days but I feel much more satisfied between meals. Also key thing to point out, i was hit with some bug bad last week, was out of the gym for about 8 days. Got back in fri/sat after I started pusling on Wed. Did not miss a beat and considerably less soreness.

[/quote]

Noticed the same thing…I got the stomach flu last week, could not hold down anything solid…lived off MAG-10 for a week, only lost a little over 2lbs and my strength was almost the same after (endurance obviously was down).

Here is a question I would like to add too.

How much is too much? What is the added benefit from 1 to 3 pulses? At what point is it now no longer serving the original intent and instead becoming just an expensive 20g protein shake? Very curious about this.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]as wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[/quote]

Noticed the same thing…I got the stomach flu last week, could not hold down anything solid…lived off MAG-10 for a week, only lost a little over 2lbs and my strength was almost the same after (endurance obviously was down).
[/quote]

Protein pulsing ( MAG-10 in particular ) is a great thing to do when sick. It’ll keep weight up ( mainly from proper hydration as most people don’t drink enough when sic ). However it also doesn’t drain you of energy.

http://www.T-Nation.com/store/articles/john-meadows-MAG-10-experience

From the above, John Meadows noticed an increase in strength and endurance from hyper MAG-10 pulsing.

While most of us can’t do more than 4 pulses a day without going broke :wink: when sick if you can get 3-4 pulses in I’ve noticed you don’t get any where near as worn as you normally would.

In fact, you can still train at a fairly high level without any ill affects.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Here is a question I would like to add too.

How much is too much? What is the added benefit from 1 to 3 pulses? At what point is it now no longer serving the original intent and instead becoming just an expensive 20g protein shake? Very curious about this. [/quote]

It’s hard to “waste” MAG-10 as it does the job, however for most going past 5 pulses a day is probably a bit excessive and possibly un-needed.

I feel 2 over 1 isn’t that huge of a deal, but boy when you get to 3 a day, things just feel different.

Ideally one of those 3 being first upon waking OR right before bed 2 hours after a solid meal.

That pre-bed/firstAM pulse really dose some crazy body comp stuff.

[quote]HawaiiTunya wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Lime flavor…there is a god.[/quote]

When I tried Lime I was thinking the same thing. Another great combo is Lemon/Orange. Use 90% Lemon and then just a dash of the Orange…Orange freakin’ candy…not kidding.[/quote]

Just tried it. Awesome! My new favorite