T Nation

Trying MAG-10 Again

The old MAG-10/ Anaconda would just destroy my stomach. PWO toilet sessions everytime.

Was looking into grabbing just the MAG-10 new formula, anyone who had simmilar issues in the past use the new stuff gastro problem free?

Thanks in advance

[quote]Waittz wrote:
The old MAG-10/ Anaconda would just destroy my stomach. PWO toilet sessions everytime.

Was looking into grabbing just the MAG-10 new formula, anyone who had simmilar issues in the past use the new stuff gastro problem free?

Thanks in advance[/quote]

I would often have issues with the old version of Anaconda but with these new formulas i have had absolutely zero issues at all. In fact i really haven’t heard of too many complaining of any issues. In addition though, i experience no bloat, i really think they perfected the formulas for both with these versions(not to say they won’t eventually improve upon this version)

Not to mention the new lemon and lime flavoring are excellent additions to things.

A few people experienced what you’re describing if they were sensitive to the amounts of Beta Alanine in the old Anaconda. I don’t think it’s in the new mix.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
A few people experienced what you’re describing if they were sensitive to the amounts of Beta Alanine in the old Anaconda. I don’t think it’s in the new mix.

S[/quote]

there was also the leucine and the creatine. The new formulas are great on the stomach IMO.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S[/quote]

there was also the leucine and the creatine. The new formulas are great on the stomach IMO.[/quote]

I should note the old stuff made me paint the toilet brown quicker than an atom bomb.

Thanks for the help guys, placing an order tonight.

Question, my girlfriend is a brazillian gym rat, she wants to try it. Not sure if it will be good for her or overkill. To put things inperspective, she is no cardio bunny, she’s my leg training partnerand can ass to grass squat her bodyweight for reps like butter. Anyone have female testimonials? Stu, does the wifey use it?

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Question, my girlfriend is a brazillian gym rat, she wants to try it. Not sure if it will be good for her or overkill. To put things inperspective, she is no cardio bunny, she’s my leg training partnerand can ass to grass squat her bodyweight for reps like butter. Anyone have female testimonials? Stu, does the wifey use it?
[/quote]

Catnip in the Indigo logs uses it with Plazma and absolutely loves it.

MAG-10 is great for everyone. It works great post workout for recovery. It’s also great for body comp affects.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[/quote]

Catnip in the indigo logs uses it with plazma and absolutely loves it.

MAG-10 is great for everyone. It works great post workout for recovery. It’s also great for body comp affects.[/quote]

Great, many thanks

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[/quote]

Catnip in the Indigo logs uses it with Plazma and absolutely loves it.

MAG-10 is great for everyone. It works great post workout for recovery. It’s also great for body comp affects.[/quote]

Exactly. It’s not a gender specific supplement. Hard training and good diet will only further benefit from intelligent supplementation regardless of who you are :slight_smile:

S

It should work great for a woman who is training and has her diet together. Personally, I miss the old MAG-10. I like the new formula, but the old one has its uses. I liked the beta alanine in it (yes, I know there is a standalone supplement) and the no-carbs. I wish they would bring it back as an option.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
It should work great for a woman who is training and has her diet together. Personally, I miss the old MAG-10. I like the new formula, but the old one has its uses. I liked the beta alanine in it (yes, I know there is a standalone supplement) and the no-carbs. I wish they would bring it back as an option. [/quote]

The old MAG-10 didn’t have any beta alanine in it, the old Anaconda did.

quick update, it is arriving today so i will let everyone know how my stomach handles it.

Also a question, when i was using the old formaula, i was bulking, anyone have some suggestions on how to maximize it during a cut? Still just stick to 1-3 pulses a day, with one post workout and possibly throw in a fulse fast every 7-14 days?

Thanks in advance.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
quick update, it is arriving today so i will let everyone know how my stomach handles it.

Also a question, when i was using the old formaula, i was bulking, anyone have some suggestions on how to maximize it during a cut? Still just stick to 1-3 pulses a day, with one post workout and possibly throw in a fulse fast every 7-14 days?

Thanks in advance. [/quote]

Pulse between meals, before bed ( 2 hours after food ) and after workout for best results regardless of the dietary goal.

So yes, it’ll work fine with fatloss if not improve it.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Pulse between meals, before bed ( 2 hours after food ) and after workout for best results regardless of the dietary goal.

So yes, it’ll work fine with fatloss if not improve it.[/quote]

You have always been very helpful with my posts in this subforum and for that I thank you.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

You have always been very helpful with my posts in this subforum and for that I thank you. [/quote]

No problem. You’re going to love MAG-10!

Lime flavor…there is a god.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

I’m anxiously waiting for your outcome being that I also had the same stomach issues but wanted to give the new versions or even pPazma a try since I started doing Thibs layering approach.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Lime flavor…there is a god.[/quote]

When I tried Lime I was thinking the same thing. Another great combo is Lemon/Orange. Use 90% Lemon and then just a dash of the Orange…Orange freakin’ candy…not kidding.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

You have always been very helpful with my posts in this subforum and for that I thank you. [/quote]

No problem. You’re going to love MAG-10![/quote]

Curious: do you work for Biotest?

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

No problem. You’re going to love MAG-10![/quote]

Curious: do you work for Biotest?[/quote]

Nope he doesn’t work for them, just a helpful kind of guy.