Trying 25mg EOD Sustanon SubQ

Controlling my E2 has been a huge obstacle for me and I won’t have time during the year to guess and check dosages. My SHBG level was mid-low before I started TRT 25 (16-55 range) and I’ve been told it’s probably even lower now since I started TRT. I’m going to be injecting Sustanon 0.1ml into my abdomen EOD to minimize muscle tissue scarring and hopefully stop aromatizing T so much. My goal is to reach high end of normal on this protocol whilst maintaining a good estrogen level. Arimidex has been a nightmare for me because I’m such an over responder to it. What do you all think? Will SubQ be painful with test prop? (since sustanon contains different esters). Thank you.

Hi, it’s a long time ago you created this post. Can you tell how this protocol went for you?

Thanx man

Just a suggestion to a newish member. Post your own main log / TRT journey and just start asking your questions in it bro. Rehashing several old posts isn’t the way to go about it. I think you will be more successful that way. Just food for thought.

To answer your question, sub Q vs IM should not make an appreciable difference in aromatization. Once its in your bloodstream its game over and the only difference may be a slight absorption rate variable.

1 Like

Thanx! I asking him because he is one of the few who’s doing Sustanon subq. Sustanon differs from E. and C