Try to Watch this Video and Not Become Enraged

LMFAO FTW:
Nikki - Thanks for coming back. Seriously, following the static contraction methodology, you really do max out the machines. Imagine me doing dead lifts with 530lbs of plates on the barbell. It takes forever! And having to add 220lbs to the machines… They told me to stop because I would damage them.

The comments are actually pretty good on that one.

I thought it was a chick…

“The guy in this video has developed muscle definition and strength that not even 10 years of going to a gym 4 days a week could give. Thanks for viewing. My suggestion is to visit a page that explains “static contraction” and read the science.”

That’s solid gold.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

[quote]Mad_Duck wrote:

The guy in this video has developed muscle definition and strength that not even 10 years of going to a gym 4 days a week could give. Thanks for viewing. My suggestion is to visit a page that explains “static contraction” and read the science.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA![/quote]
Read the science, guys.

We like to call detailed explanations of how shit works that are largely made up “stoner physics.”

That was hilarious for so many reasons. Also, I thought it was a really ugly chick for the first couple of seconds until I turned on the sound.

I couldn’t keep watching that idiot, just felt like I was getting dumberer by the minute.

I was reading through the comments under the video and had to stop, I’m going to piss myself laughing if I carry on. Especially after this gem:

''Sure. In the gym, I was always doing on the leg press machine about 100kg. With squats about 90-110kg. My joints limited the weight, but my muscles wanted more. On a traditional bench press, I struggled at about 50-60kg.
On the 7000 here are a few results:

2005/10/27 (start)
Leg Press: 335kg
Bench Press: 136kg

Max Weights
Leg Press: 558kg (167% increase)
Bench Press: 264kg (194% increase) ‘’

Man, I hate when my muscles are pumping for more weight on the bench press but my joints just won’t handle the weight. Sure my arms nearly fell out of their sockets one time when I tried to bench the weight my muscle wanted.

lol so in reality, he can 12 board lockout just barely 150lbs, leg presses 300lbs for a single, and deadlifts 175lbs

So I googled one of the machines and found one in craiglist:
http://orlando.craigslist.org/spo/1176477584.html

So I sent him the following email:
I am VERY INTERESTED in this wonderful apparatus, I have spent countless hours studying the following videos:

And if I want the same physique as the burly man in the video, I MUST have this machine. Do you have any before and after shots of yourself to show the marvelous progress you must’ve made using what I can only guess is something made by god himself?

Thank You from the bottom of my heart

wow thats just 100% ridiculous, and if its actually gives results then WOW lol

fuck me that dude was huge!!! WTF did i just watch, i want to mail him a sandwich.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
fuck me that dude was huge!!! WTF did i just watch, i want to mail him a sandwich.[/quote]

I kept expecting some sympathetic voice over asking me for just a few cents a day to help keep this man alive.

You should have saw him before Sally Struthers adopted him!

I bet he doesn’t want to bench 405.

I couldn’t help but imagine his body breaking into pieces attempting the “900lbs squat” doooh xD…

Priceless, thanks OP you made my day.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I bet he doesn’t want to bench 405.[/quote]

Don’t know what you’re talking about, he benches close to 650!

That was fucked…really fucked. I’m not enraged as much as I am disturbed…

Listen guys, does anyone else think it would be funny to ship one to… let’s say Dave Tate for instance? >.> Let’s all put 1$ in.

Ok, I am leaving…