[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

[quote]Haavik wrote:

That is so awesome. I want to do that.[/quote]

Piggy back a dude off of a wharf?[/quote]
Dammit, well played sir.

[quote]Abou wrote:
go on…try.

or if you have a better one post it, btw I know this thread is a big fail but I after creasing for 20mins straight I thought why not share such a great vid and make someone laugh.[/quote]

I genuinely hope this person died. He has no business being alive, and no point in his existence if he lives will he ever contribute anything of importance to society. This guy is exactly what is wrong with this country.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]Abou wrote:
go on…try.

or if you have a better one post it, btw I know this thread is a big fail but I after creasing for 20mins straight I thought why not share such a great vid and make someone laugh.[/quote]

I genuinely hope this person died. He has no business being alive, and no point in his existence if he lives will he ever contribute anything of importance to society. This guy is exactly what is wrong with this country. [/quote]

I enjoy Tyrants point of view

dancing guy didn’t make me laugh. washing machine seizure, and the blob girl, those made me LOL for sure.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]Abou wrote:
go on…try.

I genuinely hope this person died. He has no business being alive, and no point in his existence if he lives will he ever contribute anything of importance to society. This guy is exactly what is wrong with this country. [/quote]

Umm, so when I was like 15 my buddies and I would throw rocks at moving cars on the street and egg houses. We’d also on occasion walk back home by taking a “shortcut”, jumping over a retirees fence and walking through his private property. We only stopped when he came out of his house one time, which caught us by surprise and proceeded to yell at like us mad. I’m sure one of us shat chickens.

With all that in consideration do I really have nothing of significance to contribute to society? Think about that, because wishing ill on people who were being goofy and therefore perceived to be moronic, is not cool.

I personally think the whole thing was really funny. The guy was just having fun (until the vehicle hit him).

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]Abou wrote:
go on…try.

I enjoy Tyrants point of view[/quote]

x100000

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]Abou wrote:
go on…try.

Umm, so when I was like 15 my buddies and I would throw rocks at moving cars on the street and egg houses. We’d also on occasion walk back home by taking a “shortcut”, jumping over a retirees fence and walking through his private property. We only stopped when he came out of his house one time, which caught us by surprise and proceeded to yell at like us mad. I’m sure one of us shat chickens.

With all that in consideration do I really have nothing of significance to contribute to society? Think about that, because wishing ill on people who were being goofy and therefore perceived to be moronic, is not cool.

I personally think the whole thing was really funny. The guy was just having fun (until the vehicle hit him).[/quote]

I don’t think he’s 15. And egging a house is not putting your life at risk for no apparent reason. Again, it’s just natural selection.

[quote]Abou wrote:
go on…try.

YES. Maybe people will stop sauntering across the street slowly when cars are waiting.

The video isn’t funny and hopefully he isn’t dead but that was plain dumb. He isn’t some Kung Fu master who can avoid the cars through chi.

LOL!!! Fat kid on a roller coaster had me crying!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LOL!!! Fat kid on a roller coaster had me crying![/quote]
Yeah

I got pretty upset about it too.

I believe in the Creator. When Cocky is mixed with a heavy dose of Dumassitness God gives us Ice Cream Trucks.
I did Laugh at him an the fat kids Mom.

Something is seriously wrong when people find the video even remotely funny.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Something is seriously wrong when people find the video even remotely funny.[/quote]

Not so much “wrong” as “jaded”. Not a fan of Jackass movies or any other form of abuse videos. But I’ve seen and see this type of stupidity all the time and I am just numb to it. His sacrafice will save some lives. And that was the fastest Ice Cream Truck in the world.

I hope his video goes viral and people see that not every act of Dumbassitness is rewarded with laughing friends as you giggle on the ground and dust yourself off for more abuse.

The only thing that would have made this better would have been if he had the Ice Cream Truck music playing.

There’s some lulz in here.

I am wondering why the titled the video what they did as if “GUY walks into traffic” isn’t enough info.