Trustworthy Sites to Buy Online Veterinary Meds?

if anybody has had good experiences with such sources for vet meds, heartworm meds specifically, post a link please!

Well…DO YOU??

Why not just goto a vet?

I’m sorry heavy thrower … i was just bustin yer chops

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]

apologizing to members after you insult them??

Always knew you were a big softy!

I bet you cry in shame after you fap now too.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]

I bet you cry in shame after you fap now too.[/quote]

…and then use the shame tears as lube and fap again. It’s a vicious cycle

.greg.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]

.greg.[/quote]

Then he cleans up his man ranch and puts it in a pickle jar in the freezer which he is saving up so that one day he will obtain the technology to artificially inseminate helpless sleeping girls which he will use as breeding pods to give birth to his children which he will raise to be an army of mini polo’s ready to obey his every command.

Thats what I heard anyways… not sure if it’s true.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]

.greg.[/quote]

Then he cleans up his man ranch and puts it in a pickle jar in the freezer which he is saving up so that one day he will obtain the technology to artificially inseminate helpless sleeping girls which he will use as breeding pods to give birth to his children which he will raise to be an army of mini polo’s ready to obey his every command.

Thats what I heard anyways… not sure if it’s true.
[/quote]

mini army of fapping polos

[quote]Chewwy wrote:
Why not just goto a vet?[/quote]

cost. my vet will charge me around $100 for a 6 month supply for just one of my dogs…internet sources vary from $40-$50. I’m just looking for anybody who has had a good experience with an online vet supply company. I can afford the $100, but I do not like to throw money around unnecessarily, unless it is on drugs or prostitutes.

mexico?

I use Petmeds and have no problems. Just make sure to get the prescription from the vet as you’ll have to fax it to them.

thanks.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:

[quote]Chewwy wrote:

cost. my vet will charge me around $100 for a 6 month supply for just one of my dogs…internet sources vary from $40-$50. I’m just looking for anybody who has had a good experience with an online vet supply company. I can afford the $100, but I do not like to throw money around unnecessarily, unless it is on drugs or prostitutes. [/quote]

[quote]Chewwy wrote:

cost. my vet will charge me around $100 for a 6 month supply for just one of my dogs…internet sources vary from $40-$50. I’m just looking for anybody who has had a good experience with an online vet supply company. I can afford the $100, but I do not like to throw money around unnecessarily, unless it is on drugs or prostitutes. [/quote]

My mom gets heartworm and flea control for her German Shepherd from the local vet, and she doesn’t even pay 100 bucks for the whole year. She has been with this vet for about 7 years. The heartworm meds are 40 bucks for the year, and the flea control is around 20. That vet sounds like a rip-off jerk face. What a jerk hole!

I guess petmeds is your best bet, or find a better vet. You’ll also have to pay for shipping and shit with any online retailer, so factor that cost in as well.

my dogs are about 130-140lb each. i have to buy a 50-100lb dose, and a 25-50lb dose for each. how much does this German Shepard weigh?

try these sites

Sure you didn’t just dig this up, and wanna try teh cattle roydz?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Well…DO YOU??[/quote]
Only worth while place to post this.

my dogs are about 130-140lb each. i have to buy a 50-100lb dose, and a 25-50lb dose for each. how much does this German Shepard weigh? [/quote]

She’s a runt, so she would normally weigh around 80 but my mom doesn’t walk her enough, so she has a bit of a doggie gut going on which pushes her closer to 90.