Trumps's Transgender Ban Constitutional?

So can 15,000 people who already work in the military claim constructive dismissal? Can they claim their salaries for a number of years. I suspect Trump’s ban will fail.

1 Like

I’m not well versed on if the POTUS has that authority, but in the case of the military members I believe there is a certain level of right to sue that you sign away. Not saying it won’t fail on its own, but watching Trump succeed at something while simultaneously giving SJWs permanent ammo would make for one hellava show.

I think he will try the constant amendment route.
SJW (social justice warriors ?!).

I just mean when they reject his ban , he will make a slight amendment until it (the ban) succeeds.
Sorry if you mean me, I did have to google SJWs.

I’m not familiar with that. I also can’t seem to be able to google it. Care to elaborate?

I just mean when they reject his ban , he will make a slight amendment until it (the ban) succeeds.
Sorry if you mean me, I did have to google SJWs.

I know it doesn’t mean a ton, but in doing so it will make the GOPs positions much more easily contested around election time. If nothing else, those effected should know it’s only temporary.

I don’t view SJW as a bad thing. Abraham Lincoln was a SJW :wink:

1 Like

GOP is the Repulican Party. Cheers

Thanks that was an interesting read. I think they should have equal access to employment within the military as a right with some reservations. I think a blanket ban is wrong.
There could be measured in place to assess whether he is a suicide risk.