Trump: The Third Year

It’s religious mumbo jumbo; it’s not supposed to follow any rules of logic or common sense since it’s intended for the intellectually challenged.

1 Like

Of course not. Obama’s the Antichrist remember? Sent by ISIS.

Neither do the wives he cheated on

Just to be clear:

I am not "anti-faith"nor “anti-religious”; and believe fervently in Freedom of Religion.

I’m just anti-hypocrisy/anti-bullshit.

1 Like

Then why do you follow politics? Lol

1 Like

LOL!

GREAT point, @Basement_Gainz

I guess I like being frustrated every waking moment of my Life…!

If God wanted Trump to be President that is a hell of a reason not to believe in God.

1 Like

Maybe it’s punishment for letting gays get married. Most of the stories I’ve read seem to indicate the big guy has a hella ego

Doesn’t like my image. Just the great George Carlin:

"Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man living in the sky, who watches everything you do every day of your life. And he has a list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things he has a special place full of fire smoke ash and torture where he will send you to suffer and burn and scream and cry forever until the end of time.

But he loves you.

He loves you and he needs money.

2 Likes

Is it just me…or does every time a new Dem announces that they are running for President…I see another 4 years of “MAGA”?

(Harris, Warren and Independent Schultz…with Biden “testing the waters”? Are the DEMS serious???)

Oh well! At least 4 more years of Trump won’t be boring, that’s for sure…

I loved Carlin’s outlook on life.

And maybe it’s just me but every time mueller indicts someone else in trump’s circle I see him not finishing his full term and actually being indicted himself the first day he is out of office.

As an atheist I’m not anti- faith either, I just don’t believe in any of it and believe fervently in freedom from religion but I really don’t care what anybody else believes in as long as it doesn’t affect me.

1 Like

This is the one they are truly frightened of. He could spoil the Dem vote by a not insignificant degree.

Given the choice between Warren/Kamala/Trump … I will door knock for Shultz. Is his PAC taking money yet?

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t they be? Easily the most disliked Dem candidate in US history got millions more votes than the guy pre presidency

2 Likes

What’s sad about this is that if…and I emphasize IF this happens…there will still be a large portion of the Country who will blame it on some large, “Deep State” conspiracy, with FOX leading the charge.

And that’s not hyperbole.

It’s getting better…

Corey Booker (no surprise) is now official.

This is working out to be a field larger than the last GOP field of Presidential Candidates.

It will be a huge field before it’s over. They are all feeling that trump has lowered the bar for this position and he did lose the popular vote. Rightly so most of them would be an upgrade in bringing respect back to the office. In my opinion, it’s Biden’s nomination if he wants it but he will need a young capable running mate.

1 Like

Imagine Obama runs alongside him. Biden Obama 2020. Just to trigger the GOP.

Man…
You guys can burn me if you wish (and I would deserve it)…but I am almost looking ahead to 2024.

I still think barring some smoking gun…Nikki Haley and a strong running mate would be formidable…and could very well be our first Female President.

I think she is “laying low” right now…and as a smart Politician, is waiting for the current shit-show (Trump AND the Dems) to be done with.