T Nation

Trump: The Third Year

She’s too old and too light for his tastes.

Shit man she’s the hipster of mocking war heros???

mind. blown.

It’s not hate in the sense of “I wish you’d burn in hell and I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire”. So I suppose you could say it’s not really “hate”.

However, I can’t stand her.

Which is why I can’t stand her. She’s not stupid by any stretch but damn…

Maybe she is stupid. It seems like we have a lot of evidence for it and not much against it.

Evidence against: she saw demand in the marketplace and capitalized on it to the tune of $8.5 million. She has a national personal brand with more than that. She’s written several books that sold well.

All this with only one distinguishing talent: the ability to be argumentative and abrasive.

How many angry women are just broke and alone?

If this is the measure then why hasn’t Kim Kardashian cured cancer, pms and baldness while flying her spaceship to Mars?

People can not be stupid in the sense of typical book stuff but be stupid as hell in what they peddle.

Alex Jones is a millionaire putting out the dumbest ideas in the land of the free.

Who the fuck knows what Ann or Jones actually think. Snake peddlers of information instead of elixirs.

All this really means is that a ton of super stupid people are making these folks rich. So genius in the sense that they know how to push the right buttons of American idiots.

Just evil really.

Evil maybe, lucky, definitely. The thing with Coulter is that if she were a man she would have been seen as a Limbaugh clone. But she’s a woman so she had the whole conservative woman novelty act thing to help her.

Doing gods work

Nancy will never let that get anywhere near a vote.

That will show the president who waived pay for the position!

Trump just called the US intelligence community passive and naive. Not sure why they bother with him anymore, he prefers to get his breifings from Fox.

I’d love to see this. Also force both chambers to stay in a room until the shutdown is over. Bring in food and give them bathroom breaks but nobody leaves until it ends just like with the pope.

…Unbelievable…but believable…

Hannity and his cronies are surely a much more reliable source of Intelligence…

Idk why anyone from the general public wouldn’t vote for this.

Not sure what if anything Trump could do to get Hannity to speak consistently ill of him. I think he could outlaw guns at this point and Hannity would say “well someone had to do something about shootings. Great leadership!”

Throw in heavy fines for not being there and I think we have a winner.

Nope, that was sugar daddy Vladdy on all those unrecorded one-on-one meetings explaining to Trump how he should trust no one and that everything that comes from the US intelligence community is a lie by default.

Or maybe MBS through Kushner. Whomever, as long he’s foreign and a dictator working against US interests.

"I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president, and that’s why he’s there and I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about."

Sarah Sanders

50-0a31%20Pulling%20Hair%20Out

Did He call other President’s?

Did He call President Obama?

Who are “People of Faith”? Is one “faithless” if they don’t believe in, nor support, Trump and his “divine” calling?

I really don’t know what to say…so I’ll just throw it out to the group…

(P.S. Wasn’t Sanders supposed to be gone by the beginning of the year?)