Trump: The Second Year

Like fining the EPA for this?

How have subsidies for Chinese made panels, windmills that grind birds and Teslas full of Lithium helped save the planet to this point? Maybe you can be for conservation and against stupid subsidies and energy policy.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/us/colorado-epa-mine-river-spill-irpt/index.html

So, you’re basically taking my point to provide an irrelevant rejoinder to personally bitch about the EPA and current policy?

Irrelevant. Point is, there are right of center folks out there who also think using the power of government to do more for the environment is a good idea, and they can’t find a home in the GOP.

Ok - so what? Has nothing to do with my point.

Seconded.

5 Likes

I’ve always found that a confusing stance from my conservative fellow travellers. I quite like my country side and don’t think it would be appreciably improved by a whole host of things people would like to put there.

3 Likes

If he says that, I am going to start advancing the theory that you are Trump. It will have been the perfect double bluff.

3 Likes

5D Chess

4 Likes

Me x 2…

Has the military parade been brought up? What a complete waste of money and time.

5 Likes

Of course it is, but it’s also straight from the playbook we’ve seen to date.

Make America Great Again, Be Patriotic, Support The Troops; there’s no real way to speak out against something designed to honor the military without the easy retort. U.S. military veterans are one of the most pro-Trump groups out there. Of course he wants everyone on his team to stand and cheer for the troops, while he can show just how supportive he is of our vets.

Remember, this administration sent Mike Pence and his entire security detail to an Indianapolis Colts game just so they could make a big show of Pence leaving the game early because he was so offended that some players didn’t stand for the anthem, even though literally everyone involved knew that some players would be kneeling or protesting in some form (regardless of your feelings on the NFL players & anthem issue, anyone with a brain and a pulse knows that was a ridiculous stunt).

4 Likes

Downright stupid. But this what the reality TV star thinks passes for strong diplomacy.

I did read a funny meme that went something like the troops are not going to be able to march in the parade due to sudden onset of bone spurs.

3 Likes

I have seen a bone spur meme, ha!

Yes, another step towards the death of American exceptionalism - conflating yourself with military veterans, taken straight from the typical tinpot dictator playbook.

“You don’t clap for the President because you hate our country and more importantly our veterans” isn’t that far fetched for Sean Hannity.

1 Like

7 Likes

He wants his approval to tank… Don’t you guys see he doesn’t want a 2nd term… He never wanted the 1st term… He wants a cable network and to grow his empire… The 2 things he wants most money and tons of new pussy he cants have while prez. The economy is good all he has to do is shut up and its easy re-election. He’s expert con man he wants out but wants his followers to help bring him free financing as he’s done all through history. America bought ocean front property in Arizona dudes best huckster ever. I give him props for that… The parade is one more push to keep base happy he cares nada about the other %

1 Like

Trump won’t start a trade war… Wasn’t that what I was repeatedly told for like a year?

3 Likes

bro, why are you in the tank for Hillary?

5 Likes

I just can’t help it, I’m a dem shill.

3 Likes

If the President called the Tariffs, “Sanctions” they’d sound more impressive and be more popular.

1 Like

I’m now thinking of all the people that laughed at the idea of a major impact just because Trump talks a lot of shit. Bet they’re loving all this winning

1 Like

Inflationary forces are coming into alignment…