Trump: The Second Year

Straight from the horse’s (ass) mouth

My opinion

Officer: Why didn’t you do something to help that poor woman being raped and murdered, down in the street?
These 5: Well all of that bloodcurling screaming kept me awake for an hour, and she had no right to disturb my sleep like that.

I doubt Obama would be saying the same thing these days lol

Edit: except maybe this part

He said that Trump’s pragmatism can serve him well, so long as he surrounds himself with “good people," and a “clear sense of direction."

How about writing about Obama’s executive overreach?

Or coming up with arguments to challenge the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act?

These are examples. Are you familiar with Google?

2 Likes

What are you talking about? MJ is a huge gateway drug. I went to a concert this summer and smelled it. Bam next day I’m using black tar heroin and pcp.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good weekend.

He’s only going to surround himself with the best and brightest people. We are going to quickly run out of bright people at this pace of departures.

Lol WTF is this guy talking about?

I believe he was sleeping in and planning other ways to dishonor the military… Like talking shit about everyone responsible for finding and killing bin laden!

I do not understand how so many servicemen and vets can look past his history of utter disrespect for, and lack of knowledge regarding the military.

I seriously thought this was a parody, I’ve had to triple check the link…

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-donald-j-trump-standing-saudi-arabia/

6 Likes

Did they even bother to write that first paragraph or did they just copy and paste from the “this is why we’re attacking Iraq” press from back then?

It’s literally the exact same stuff. They must need to double down on the bullshit now that it is known that the assassination of that reporter was state sponsored.

4 Likes

I hate being reflexively anti Saudi because it feels almost like reflexive antisemitism. But fuck the Saudis man. They really suck, their ruling class at least.

“Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an “enemy of the state” and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that – this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

This is the most openly morally corrupt presidency in history. If it isn’t straight up the most morally corrupt, that just speaks to it’s utter inneptitude to as a whole.

With each story and each cringeworthy crises, I keep thinking it might be the final straw to break the back of Trump’s base. But damn, they have the back of a powerlifter.

1 Like

He wasn’t joking when he said he could shoot someone and his diehards would stick around. Republicans are all in with him. He will be defended and supported until the time he leaves office. No matter how much his views/actions would have infuriated them had Obama done it.

Shit reads like a high school essay with the exclamation points starting and ending. Cringeworthy as hell.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t but I guess that’s why they call it a mystery!!! We may never know!

Am! Er! Ica! First!!!

Our pals the Saudis murdering people while a US president looks the other way? What a new development!

Our president openly announcing to the world that he is okay with the Saudi government openly murdering a US resident is different. The way Trump handled this is flat out embarrassing for all Americans.

Is it? Doubt their previous victims feel that way. If they could feel anything. Trump made the mistake of announcing what US President’s have practiced. I guess has acting like oblivious idiots was better.

This.

…DOUBLE this…

…and A-MEN…!

1 Like

Welcome to politics, my friend.