Trump: The Second Year

I’m on the record saying I would Vote for her.

(It would be interesting to see if Trump would give her a nickname during the Primaries).

There were some “whisperings” about infidelity while Governor; but it never gained any traction. I like Haley.

That’s a confusing paragraph. So you’re saying you were sleeping with Haley while she was Governor?

:wink:

LOL!

Not me, @Basement_Gainz!

There were some whisperiings about her having a brief affair while Governor…but if she ends up having the stones to run against Trump (or maybe she will wait until after his second Term?)…that would not be an issue for me.

Not a chance she runs against Trump. Sink or swim the Republicans will run him again barring something shocking.

@H_factor

Even in the Deepest Regions of the darkest areas of my ID…I can’t imagine what Trump could do that would be shocking…

I meant more like a Mueller bombshell or something along those lines. Something that essentially disqualifies him as a viable candidate. Barring that the GOP is tied to him for 2020.

On a serious note; Haley is a very smart Politician…

I could see her carefully measuring when would be the best time for her to run…

Hillary was the wrong woman at the wrong time…

I think Haley could pull it off.

Be faithful to his wife and apologize when he says dumb things?

2 Likes

Or say:

“…I was wrong…”

(On second thought, @H_factor…that would do it for me!)

1 Like

I just had a very clear recollection of Fonzi on “Happy Days” saying “I was wwww … I was wwwr … I was wwwwrrro … I was WRONG!” and nearly falling over.

Correct. They don’t have a choice. Any primary attempt will backfire, almost guaranteed.

Who could actually take the Trump base from Trump? Ben Sasse or Haley can’t do it.

Now if Haley was able to run after Trump and was able to get the Trump coalition together with suburban women, that’d be almost unbeatable. Not sure what the odds of that are.

To @Legalsteel 's point…

I think Haley is too smart of a Politician to run against Trump.

I think 1) she know’s the man and how he operates and 2) she wouldn’t want to run a “by any means necessary” campaign. (Which Trump has no problem with).

She either doesn’t run…or she waits for the right time…

1 Like

He has become the real Bill Brasky!

Totally agree.

Love the Brasky bits.

2 Likes

WINNNNINNNGGGGGGGGG

5 Likes

Presented without comment…

1 Like

Didn’t you hear, Mob rule is the new in thing.

1 Like

So is berating black people who speak against democrats.