Trump: The Second Year

Was a huge JQ fan back in the day!

Edited to point out a bit of trivia: His name (‘Jonny’) was spelled without an ‘h.’

1 Like

LOL!!!

LOVE IT!

(MAN did I Love JQ Back-in-the-Day!)

1 Like

Mea maxima culpa.

1 Like

In other news, Russian State TV spent roughly 10 minutes defending the alleged size and shape of Trump’s penis.

2 Likes

Can I go to Pravda troll college? They are really good. “Unreasonable expectations”

Haha. Hotdog down a hallway.

Sorry but I had to post this here. I hope there are some Megadeth fans here. This so great.

3 Likes

Ridiculous. We need to make sure our impressionable youth are only being indoctrinated by pastors and priests.

3 Likes

I see your MegaMAGA, and raise you industrial metal Alex Jones:

EDIT: Alex Jones missed his calling as a metal front man, and I am not even close to joking.

3 Likes

Anybody else seen the NYT investigation on Trump’s finances? Time to see those tax returns.

4 Likes

This should surprise no one. I especially like how his “small loan of $1 million” from his father was actually over $60M, and well over twice that in today’s dollars.

1 Like

But Obama birth certificate and Hilary e-mails. So take that!

Interesting, though I’m not sure if it will move the needle. Voters seem to inherently know he isn’t the business ace he claims to be.

He just ticked back over 50% in Rasmussen today for the first time since August. Maybe a bump from the Kavanaugh histrionics. Maybe if the NYT writes glowing nice articles about him his approval will drop.

More than any other recent midterm this one will be an up/down vote on the president. I know the Democrats have 500+ subpoenas ready if they win the House. I can only imagine the daily shitstorm a Democrat Congress vs a Trump White House would be.

You need more than just that poll to get the full story

3 Likes

He’s about as popular as when he won. His unpopularity is higher than then though. I reckon his true number is probably around the 44-46% mark.

I just have to put this one out here:

I am curious if anything approximating it is actually being offered Stateside.

From February, but hilarious.

WHOA.

1 Like

2020 run?

1 Like

Possible, I guess. Damn, she seemed like one of the most sane, intelligent people in Trump’s administration. Not good.

1 Like

So you’ve pretty much explained above why she decided to resign.

4 Likes