Trump: The First Year

Once you’re in the club-house, you pull the rope ladder up behind you!

Should be interesting

First are you going to update your stance that people don’t value diversity now you’ve presented with studies show the opposite?

Yes, my stance is changed.

Now, will you address why you are entitled, as a POC and recent immigrant, to remain in the US while others who would like to be given that same opportunity should not. Why, since diversity is problematic, do you not choose to be part of the solution and leave the US?

Indeed. He should go be with his own people. If we should all be with our own culture and race as he has often proposed he has no business being here

First of all, outside of non citizen Muslims, I have never suggested anyone here legally should be deported, just things should be changed going forward to new people.

The solution is :

1. moratorium on immigration

2. end welfare state

But as I said earlier, think of me as the last one on the lifeboat warning everyone that if anyone else is added the boat will capsize

Lol yes last one on the lifeboat. Now that you are here fuck everyone else even if we have room.

You are the Uncle Ruckus of this forum praising the white man for the sun rising and hanging out with people who hate those who have your skin color. You read their websites and post when they can’t see what you look like it but make no mistake about it NONE of the sites you link have people who would let you at the barbecue. They would despise and judge you with one glance and you spread their word around. It’s like staying in an abusive relationship

White-Minority ratio gets better when you leave…oh wait I forgot know that you are here shut all the doors

1 Like

And that, to me, is the end of this. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. This negates every argument if you’re not willing to make the sacrifice you’re expecting others to make moving forward.

1 Like

Arguments stand and fall on their own merit regardless of who makes them.

Make whatever judgement you want of me, but that is separate.

Don’t hate the idea but you do realize a minority and an immigrant who despises both is going to be hard to take their arguments seriously. A person who talks about fake news but has no problem linking white supremacist sites is going to give some pause.

The fact is you can do something about one thing you talk about. You can lower the minority population in this country. And yet that seems to be other minorities jobs and not yours. Those people need to get out but you stay?

JFC Raj, start your own minority/immigrant thread and use that to carry on your inane positions. Quit fucking up every damn thread on this forum.

Do you remember making this post?

The $1.5 Trillion Business Tax Change Flying Under the Radar The $1.5 Trillion Business Tax Change Flying Under the Radar - WSJ

Small business owners might want to keep an eye on this.

Would you copy for those of us who cant get over the (pay)wall? Yuk yuk yuk
@anon50325502

No. You must have credibility to make an argument.

If you haven’t convinced yourself of the benefits of a less diverse society and done your part towards achieving it, how on Earth do expect to convince us and others?

I can only reach people who understand that arguments are all that matter.

The Nazis were the first to argue smoking is linked to cancer. Let me guess you are going to stop believing smoking is linked to cancer now

Massive failure huh?

Actually arguments do matter. You argue we need a better white-minority ratio. You have the power to do something about that and you won’t.

Everything else you say rings hollow. You won’t do anything about what you say is an issue so why deal with anything you say.

If you actually thought it was a problem you would do something. All talk no action

1 Like

Cool.

Now unless you can refute my arguments, I don’t care.