Trump: The First Year

Yeah, guilty as charged. Was on mobile and pasted the link from someone I followed on Twitter.

Where’s the brigade of idiots to lambast fellow idiot Tyler for missing critical information in an article he posted?

Silent.

PWI has become a “team sport”

He literally admitted to it 3 posts later
 Good grief dude, maybe take a break from this internet stuff for a while.

I have fun posting Here, if I took it seriously I probably would have stopped based on the comments I get.

1 Like

Why would we lambast a guy who, when caught, immediately owned his mistake. Have you ever done that and people still gave you shit?

How many times have I said that the democrats are going to take a beating in the mid-term elections? Georgia was just a warm up boys. And the dems spent how much? 28 million? Oh my.

All of the nasty headlines against Trump are not working any better now than they did in the Presidential election.

Are you referring to anyone here on PWI that somehow expected Georgia to do anything other than vote red?

It seems to be that the DNC expected it to go blue. Why would they throw away something like 28 million dollars knowing they were going to lose?

Georgia currently has 4? Democrats in Congress. Probably better to keep as much of a foothold in the state as possible. It’s not like they’re going to miss such a small amount of money.

Yeah, um, what the heck is 28 million dollars here or there? But, the 28 million does prove that they tried really, really hard and
failed.

Agreed. Fighting in a state like Georgia probably wasn’t the best bang for their buck. But it’s not like it matters when your wallet is bottomless.

_"Some Democrats were quick to blame party leaders for Jon Ossoff’s loss to Republican Karen Handel in the special runoff election, saying the party failed to learn the 2016 lesson that running against Trump without a positive message of your own is not enough to win elections. _
“We’d better take a good, long, strong look in the mirror and realize that the problem is us; it’s the party,” Rep. Tim Ryan (Ohio) said "

Unless the democrats get really smart really fast
a huge mid-term election drubbing is on the way
as I have been saying.

Because they had a chance to win, and the polling reflected that chance? No one concedes a competitive seat.

You labor under an illusion that when an election is won, the final outcome was a million votes to zero, there was never any doubt and to the victor go the spoils.

Not true.

These guys are idiots. The problem isn’t not having a positive message. The problem is you’re in a state where the majority of people don’t agree with the entire party. Unless the message is copy and pasted from Trump, no message would have saved them.

I’d love to see the GOP crush the midterms. Anything to get that mouthbreathing thought process that Dems are somehow to blame for Republicans not getting anything done.

Yes, I agree and that is part of the dems problem.

At this point I think you are going to get your wish.

Personally, I’m caring less and less about the midterms as time goes on. It seems like the more Republicans control the govt, the less they get done. If we give the GOP an even bigger majority and let Trump go off to rallies so he doesn’t have to worry about actually governing, they won’t be able to break shit.

Silver lining imo

Take care my friend nice talking to you. Have a great day!

1 Like

Just a reminder that Price won GA06 just seven months ago by 23 points; Handel won by 4. Also, I believe dems won most of the 2009 special elections but got their clocks cleaned the next year in the midterms.

And these kinds of districts are exactly where Democrats need to start being competitive again. The Democrats have a very tough road in front of them, but you have to start somewhere, and this district was as good as any to learn what went right and what went wrong.

They wont start winning elections till they grow balls. Or at the very least promote a idea that means something to people. How about getting out of dumb wars, legailizing marijuana or prison reform or health care thats not a shit show, or the enviroment. They are too week and flacid dont stand for much other than Trumps a douche

1 Like