Trump: The First Year

It’s your department. Run it as you see fit, Mr. Secretary.

4 Likes

Lets meet up in Detroit, no drink minimum

NSFW NSFW

I can’t figure out why you still want to live here. If I thought as little of America as you clearly do, I’d gtfo.

2 Likes

Spend your time thinking about something else.

Look at all that LED Lighting! Even on the bicycles!

Anybody looking for future work should look into installing/programming LED lighting.

Anybody can call China and order parts. If you get with a good company, like Phillips, THEY have engineers to design, or help you design the plans.

Then post something other than things that disrespect and underestimate America.

1 Like

I have no idea what this means but if you don’t like my posts you’re free to not read them

By assuming America will somehow embrace genital mutilation, you not only disrespect the people who live here, but the future generations, for thinking they would succumb to something like that. If you think America is so weak that it would cave to that type of social pressure, you need to change your viewpoint of America, because it’s dead wrong.

Also you responded to me telling me to think about something else. If you can’t handle someone responding to a comment, maybe don’t post it. PWI isn’t a space meant for snowflakes.

2 Likes

People make the country not the dirt.

If you import people from cultures that practice genital mutilation it will come to America.

In fact currently there are ~30 genital mutilations of women annually in America

People are molded by the society. The dirt doesn’t make the people, the culture does.

All of which are illegal. It’s kinda how laws work.

[quote=“pfury, post:1794, topic:229190, full:true”]

People are molded by the society. The dirt doesn’t make the people, the culture does. [/quote]

Hahaha no.

People don’t leave their cultures at the door when they come to America, you must be another one of these guys who hasn’t spent much time outside of whatever predominantly white city you live in.

Of course they don’t leave it. They adapt or die. Welcome to nature.

The city I live in is roughly double the countries black population per capita, while the town I was born in (in backwater West Virginia) was about 2% non white.

I’m living breathing proof that people adapt to the cultures they’re in. As are you.

Not really. Nowadays you can live in your ethnic enclave, speak primarily the language of your culture, associate almost completely with people of your own background etc.

People do that all the time constantly. That’s why “little Italy” and “chinatown” spring up in every major city.

Again you literally have no idea what youre talking about.

So me being a living breathing example of you being wrong (as are you, unless you really want America to implement a caste system deep down) means I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Gotcha.

When you spend most of the day arguing in PWI from your parents’ basement, it’s hard to know what life is like outdoors, so I guess we can’t really blame raj for knowing so little about America.

3 Likes

Even Raj is a living example of him being wrong. He came to this country, and liked it so much he grew to NOT EVEN WANT HIS OWN PEOPLE ALLOWED IN OVER MORE WHITES.

1 Like

Observable reality of how people behave is what matters , go to NYC.

You are probably on here more than I am

I’ll take “raj is again wrong about something easily verified for $200, Alex.”

therajraj: 255 topics created; 15.458 posts created.

ActivitiesGuy: 12 topics created; 4,108 posts created (about 1,500 of those are probably in my personal training logs, which is kind of the point of this website).

2 Likes

People naturally try to surround themselves with people who are similar to them. We trust people of the same skin color as us more, can better emphasize with pain of people similar skin color. Social trust even goes down when a community becomes diverse.

https://academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on