Trump: The First Year

Not necessarily. Trump could open a ‘coal mine Classic’ (you know, the type that employs thousands of men swinging pickaxes) in Michigan to offset the loss of those auto-manufacturing jobs. Make America Get (black-lung dz) Again

1 Like
4 Likes

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/712248639947730944

Is he referring to before or after the Nazi occupation of Belgium?

3 Likes

For the record, Brussels was never a “beautiful and safe place”

Several (well, two) tourist attractions in the city center, a lot of politicians and bureaucrats in suits in and around the massive complexes of EU buildings and parliament…

But make one wrong turn on foot from these well-trodden paths and you’re in one of the veritable graffiti stained ghettos with raging dumpster fires where it’s not advisable to walk after nightfall.

A lot of pleasant suburbia once you get away from Brussels proper.

So kind of like DC.

3 Likes

It’s either zero illegal voters or all illegal voters. Surely the answer is somewhere in there right?

1 Like

When are we packing you up? Every single number counts in the fight for white purity. We thank you for doing your part and increasing the white ratio.

Can’t argue with that.

Not much left to say really

Ever since James Jackson I knew we had to start looking out for white supremacists. Then Jeremy Christian struck and I knew it. Not much else to say Americans aren’t safe with radical white supremacists in this country

More evidence the white name and race is cursed. A white person named white killing another white person named white. I don’t feel safe in my own skin. Deport all whites!

http://www.cantonrep.com/news/20170421/dustin-ray-white-wanted-for-aggravated-murder-of-estranged-wife

150,000 women in Sweden have experienced genital mutilation.

Coming to America in a generation or 2.

I nominate @thehebrewhero to be Secretary of Anti-Female Genital Mutilation. No one cares more about the subject than him.

4 Likes

I am also a big proponent of healthy and intact female genitalia.

I propose this be broken up into districts. He can take the central US, I’ll take the mid-Atlantic states, maybe we can find Push to pick up the north western quadrant.

2 Likes

Kind of like the way the US courts of appeals divvies up the country. Could work.

Damn it’s tough keeping up with all your nonsense but you are so damn easy to correct.

First off the entire website is garbage, it looks like you may run it. Massive agenda and ridiculously biased just from a glance. The study hasn’t been published yet but apparently (if you’re a dumbass and believe them) they got the statistics before anyone else. Major scoop (or they could just be full of shit).

Luckily they use the journalistic style Raj has to love. Probably there are 150,000 women in Sweden with this. Not definitely not maybe but probably. The number could be too low. I say the number is likely probably about well maybe if you count real close it’s everyone in Sweden.

Haven’t seen the report but hey why not. We’ve got agendas to push

I love how this is the drivel you trust but all the worlds intel communities and politicians are bluffing on everything else. You are certainly a special one

3 Likes

In June 2014, Norrköpings Tidningar published a story on genital mutilation,[142] which was picked up by the foreign press, including The Independent and The Daily News. It was claimed that every single girl in one school class had been victims of genital mutilation.[143][144] None of the newspapers said where and when the genital mutilation took place.[145] It was later revealed by Sweden’s national public radio that none of the girls had been subjected to the procedure, or had any procedure performed on them abroad, while living in Sweden.[137][146]

Not again Sweden!!! Thats why I never ask whats in the meat balls at ikea… Now I know… First it was mass terror now its clits… The humanity
Ill do my best but white girls arent my strong suit… First I wanna take Raj to a black strip club and teach him black lives matter

2 Likes