Trump: The First Year

I’m not a conservative

1 Like

Not an establishment conservative, no. But you hew to views that put you in the conservative camp by contemporary usage of the term.

Non traditional on the right

My ideology revolves around peace.

No pointless wars abroad that destroys the live of millions

No immigration as diversity is a great source of conflict

And little government as taxation is enforced violently

OK, libertarian about everything other than immigration, on which you are a nonwhite white nationalist.

2 Likes

No I am not a white nationalist. I just want a moratorium on immigration

Oh c’mon. You have advocated on numerous occasions for the importance of preserving and enhancing what you perceive to be the white Christian roots of American culture.

White nationalism is a land only for white people.

Not Wanting to see a 60% white Country drop into a majority -minority country is hardly white nationalism

Basically it’s now that Raj is in no one else gets in.

No just stupid.

If you would like to shift the balance towards more whites and less minorities then move out

Not seeing this reported elsewhere, but…

The end of spicey. I’ll miss the McCarthy impersonation.

Think tank research finds as many as potentially 5.7 million illegal votes were cast in 2008 election

Perhaps the GOP-controlled Congress and GOP-controlled White House should fix our immigration system instead of tweeting about it…

1 Like

Probably better that they don’t. You saw what happened when they tried touching healthcare after 8 years of planning for it.

Also side note, my favorite line of the article

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians,

1 Like

Lol, ya… They spent so much time talking about how to fix it during the primary I just can’t for the life of me understand why the VISA program hasn’t been fixed yet (for example).

I also enjoyed the part where the author said Harvard’s approach was flawed. Cool story, Just Fact maybe wait until people have actually heard of you before you call out Harvard…

1 Like

From the link:

“Mr. Agresti’s analysis of the same polling data settled on much higher numbers. He estimated that as many as 7.9 million noncitizens were illegally registered that year and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted.” [emphasis mine]

So he’s narrowed the possible range down to an order of magnitude–in this case representing an uncertainty of over 5 million votes.

Of course, this absurdly vague conclusion doesn’t stop the Moonie reporter from declaring “These numbers are more in line with the unverified estimates given by President Trump.”

4 Likes

How racist is America to not let future Americans of color vote in US elections?!??

Voting in America is white privilege

MCGA

Ford Motor Co. is moving production of its Focus model to China after production at its Michigan plant ends in 2019.

The move, which Ford estimates will save it $500 million in production costs for the car, comes as the company has become a target of President Trump, who is pressuring manufacturers to keep jobs in the United States.

Ford initially planned to move production of the Focus to Mexico, but it is now scrapping that plan in favor of production in China, according to a report in Bloomberg.

Trump thanked Ford on Twitter for its decision to scrap the Mexican plant

http://thehill.com/latino/338586-ford-to-move-production-of-focus-from-mexico-to-china

1 Like

Making 'Murica Gurt Agin!

Who’s keeping the job creation spreadsheet? Gonna need the red ink for this one…

2 Likes