Trump: The First Year

1 Like

Never thought Iā€™d say this butā€¦ kim jong un is rightā€¦ Trump is a Do tardā€¦its like the perfect wordā€¦well hopefully we all live through this dick swinging contest of retards with nukesā€¦smoke em if u got em :confused:

To be fair, I wouldnā€™t trust a syllable that falls from Erdoganā€™s mouth.

Nor would Iā€¦but considering the tepid denial by the WH (and nothing from Trump), itā€™s not seeming too far fetched. Especially consideringā€¦

Youā€™ve got me there. Iā€™ll just hope it isnā€™t true instead.

2 Likes

I can totally see Trump saying something construed as an apology and not really be one. Itā€™s not like he is a wizard of the spoken word. Although I do like ā€œRocket Manā€, it cracks me up. I always here the song in my headā€¦ And I donā€™t trust Erdogen either, but Turkey is a necessary ally and if possible should be kept an ally. Itā€™s important to the point of even eating some crow if we must. They are the gateway to the ME. Itā€™s an alliance that must stand even if we donā€™t like what they were doing. Itā€™s perhaps why we kept our mouths shut during the attempted coup.

On the NK front, reportedly China is backing money out of the country. Perhaps all the sophomoric discourse between Trump and Un is forcing people to take sides where they were sitting on the fence. Is China really going to pick NK over the U.S.? Our carrot farm is much bigger than NKā€™s.

How can you govern a country where 50% of people lack respect for you? Donald trump has become as cartoonish and laughably ridiculous as Rocket Man Kim Jung Un.

Its bad enough when more than half of the voting population didnt want the guy as president, but he disrespects and besmirches the office of the POTUS daily. How does anyone still think he is doing anything but poorly as a president? I understand the hope that accompanied his candidacy, and i understand HilDog was a historically bad candidate. But i dont understand how anyone thinks this country is headed in the right direction or will head in the right direction under this president. Is it just that there is no good candidate willing to stick their neck out and lead this charge?

3 Likes

LOL the hypocrisy

5 Likes

Lock him up?

2 Likes

If you find classified info there. Then yes.

Kushner should just pull a Hillary/Lerner and start deleting emails and breaking cell phones with a hammer on live TV.

Whatā€™s good for the goose is good for the gander right? Corruption, it should piss the electorate off when both sides do it. But everyone is so invested in their side (by design) nobody is ever held to account.

1 Like

Also mostly because laws donā€™t apply to rich people and politicians. Luckily Kushner is both now (same as HRC), so heā€™s pretty much in the clear.

3 Likes

When did this countrys populace lose itā€™s pride, and ethical principals?

Seems like these days itā€™s a race to the bottom based on the mentality of ā€œwell the other side did it too!!!ā€. Itā€™s lowering standards to keep up with the Jones.

And now we have elected the presidential opitomy of ā€œstooping down to the levelā€. And he is dragging the country down with him from what I can see.

Busy weekend for Trump on twitter. Between pissing on the championship Warriors, degrading NFL black athletes, and North Korea the twitter ranting really should stop. I remember when it was discussed how itā€™s no longer about campaigning and comments on twitter can have real implications as President.

1 Like

If the U.S. were to actually declare war(itā€™d be the first since WWII) on North Korea during Trumpā€™s term(guaranteed to be two if war is declared), Trump will be remembered as one of the greatest Presidents in U.S. history. Bonus points if people are forced(drafted) to fight in the war.

I have seen this headline some several hundred times over the course of a life time. NK has been declaring war on us since as long as I can remember. Technically, the Korean war never ended, so any such move would be a resumption of hostilities.
They have been banging this drum and I am sure they have meant it each time. One time they may actually act.

Yeah, good olā€™ trump and his twitter account and his rallies. I sure wish he would stop and focus on the stuff that matters.

I donā€™t believe we get the leaders we want, we get the leaders we deserve. And I wish Trump would STFU. But maybe his temper tantrums are what we deserve.

Itā€™s just a distraction from:

A failure to repeal and replace
A failure to fund/build a wall
A failure to overhaul immigration
A failure to pass tax reform (or even really talk about it)
Etcā€¦ Etcā€¦

While controlling all of the levers of power in government.

You elect a reality TV star and you get a reality TV President, period. Iā€™m still not sure what people expected.

9 Likes

To be fair over half the voting population expected this. They wouldnā€™t shut up about it for the longest time.

2 Likes

Iā€™d venture to say that most people who pulled the lever FOR Trump thought he was a joke. The establishment of both parties put up the worst batch of candidates ever. Itā€™s not Trumpā€™s fault an egomaniac was the best candidate our establishment could produce with a population of 320 million people.

1 Like

Of course itā€™s his fault? Did someone hold a gun to his head and say ā€œyouā€™re running for POTUS whether youā€™re serious about it or not!ā€

I get it was a rip at the 2 party system failing, but cā€™mon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems like the Personal e-mail use has extended to Priebus, Bannon, Ivanka, Cohn and Millerā€¦

(Ahā€¦the hypocritical Web we weaveā€¦)