Trump: The First Year

Not a terrorist incident in Times Square, likely pointing at drunk driving.

1 Like

You should spend some time in WV. My family still talks that way down there.

Shit my grandpa has a confederate flag flying on a pole and the american flag flying off his porch (his ancestors aren’t from the south). Fun times we live in.

1 Like

lmao. what’s his reasoning for flying the confederate flag? anti-anti-trumpism?

Nah he’s been flying it for as long as I can remember. Lot of people in WV aren’t super fond of non white people.

Edit: in his defense, he also believes women belong in the kitchen or the delivery room, so he’s not picky with his hate

1 Like

It’s wild to me how very close we are to a generation that was openly and sincerely racist and sexist, my wife’s grandfather is pretty openly racist (he says it is due to his time in the Army/over seas and what he witnessed) and he’s this sweet, little, old man about literally everything else…it just blows my mind.

2 Likes

Agreed. The area my grandparents live in is so small and tight knit that nearly everyone in town knows each other by name. They’d be the first in line to jump in front of a bus for their neighbors… as long as they’re white.

Weird times.

I’m surprised there are not more than 1 million. I have no doubt that there are far more than 1 million people who hate Trump…

2 Likes

Trumps visiting Saudi Arabia at the moment and I thought this was a good comparison to make.

What is the point you are trying to make?

That Melania is Alpha.

3 Likes

Well that Trump is not bowing to the sexism and discrimination that the Saudis forced onto Obama and Clinton.

can’t argue with that lol

2 Likes

Michelle Obama in Riyadh in 2015.

From an AP Article:

" Michelle Obama did not cover her head when she accompanied then-President Barack Obama on a condolence visit in January 2015 after the death of King Abdullah. "

“As Mr. Obama’s secretary of state; Hillary Clinton also did not cover her head on visits to Saudi Arabia”.

(Fake News and Fake Pics simply won’t end…)

6 Likes

Obama grovelling to Saudis. Trump not so much.

Not bowing. Accepting award.

Oh, well if we are just gonna argue semantics: Obama is not “groveling.”

Ok. Prostrating himself before a Middle Eastern despot.