Trump: The First Year

Eating steak well done will also make you a savage!

Half serious

1 Like

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tempers-flare-and-confusion-swirls-at-rattled-white-house/ar-BBBdemx?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Trump called his aides including his son in law incompetent. I hope this is true

There’s only one thing I don’t get regarding the way the House and Senate Republicans are dealing with Trump right now.

Suppose that they do impeach and remove him from office. They get Pence, who is far more traditionally Republican and won’t be prone to all the brouhaha that Trump is getting.

This… seems better for them in the long run than closing ranks around Trump.

Anyone have any possible insight why folks like McConnell are so defensive of Trump? You can easily hand-wave away Trump’s actions as Trump being Trump. There is little mud to stick to the Republican Party.

I think they think there’s still a risk of alienating Trump supporters (many of whom voted red, but are not necessarily staunch Republicans), so unless they think Trump is going to drive us off the cliff tomorrow, they will be patient. It’s probably safer (politically) for them to wait until either a) things calm down (not likely) or b) there is an impossible-to-ignore (admittedly, some people quite reasonably think that we’re already there) reason to get him out that only a small minority of Trump voters would still defend him.

1 Like

Invoke the 25th Amendment?

1 Like

The slow motion assassination of Donald Trump

Whatever Donald Trump does during his presidency, I can at least say he brought back the idea of a nation being a people and not just merely geographical expression into the mainstream . He opened the door to a potential return to racial and cultural sanity.

Do folks like Ryan and McConnell even care about the people who voted for Trump?

FAKE REUTERS!!! FAKE RUSSIA!!! No, wait…

1 Like

Agree, AG.

They (the GOP) know; (as well and many, many others; myself included); that Trump is his own worst enemy.

NOT the media; and

NOT some broad Left-Wing Conspiracy.

In terms of the media; we discussed this during the Campaign. Trump played them like a fine-tuned Violin when it was to his advantage…and in turn the media got higher ratings when he was on.

Win-win…

…Until Trump decided to declare all-out War on the Media…and now they are not giving him room (as my granddad often said) “time to take a piss…”

In terms of a true crisis…(heaven help us)…I am counting on the National Security Team that Trump has placed around himself to save us. I just hope he listens to them.

Bro, everyone knows that Reuters are just those things that connect us to the internet. Anyone can post on that thing.

4 Likes

While Trump’s overall approval among republicans is holding steady in the high-80%s, there is evidence they’re losing confidence.

>There are also some signs of Trump fatigue among the folks who voted for him. While 84 percent of Trump voters said they generally approved of the job he was doing, just 42 percent strongly approved. That’s down 7 percentage points from the prior poll, earlier this month.

You can have more than one enemy. I do agree with you that Trump is not helping himself. He never did. One only need to follow his campaign. But, to say that the media and the left are not trying to squash him is ludicrous.

If he shut his mouth would they have a more difficult time? Absolutely, but like I have said on numerous occasions he is a big mouth over the top obnoxious individual. So…no he’s not helping himself.

Rumors swirling that Chaffetz will announce his intention to step down from Congress early.

Looks like Muslims are playing grand theft auto in NYC today. One attack in time Sq and another in Staten island.

Can’t confirm it’s a muzzy (a guess of the obvious) but saw video definitely a brown getting arrested

I gotta tell you Raj I have never heard anyone talk quite like this before.

You must’ve never been to Toronto

Edit: in Toronto people will call you “brown” if that’s your skin color it’s not offensive