Trump: The First Year

[quote=“H_factor, post:3188, topic:229190, full:true”]
Exactly what type of post could anyone make that is critical of the right that doesn’t immediately get you to say “but what about…?”[/quote]

I know you are having a difficult time grasping the whole debate thing. But, when one side is attacked for doing something that the other side does as well…IT IS WORTH REPEATING. Start a thread “Bash Trump Here” then you’d have a point otherwise you don’t.

Translation: " I have to admit you have a point."

I agree being associated with such a person is a bad thing. Now shall we talk about the racist Rev Wright? And how many times did the racist lying piece of trash Al Sharpton visit the White House during the Obama years? “Wah boo hoo you can’t use those examples”

It sure does. It warrants at least as much discussion as the slime that rioted in Baltimore and other major cities. And the additional scum that rioted after Trump won the White House. BUT…Obama didn’t talk much about that did he? Hey…it’s okay…double standards are what the left lives for. GOT IT.

Hardly, he was President for 8 years and did some really stupid and awful things. But…it’s okay he was a democrat. So…SHHHHHHHH!!!

Do you prefer blacks rioting? Okay we can use that.

HE DIDNT CONDEMN THEM.

Glad you cleared that up.

Okay I’m out. I pop in once a week and read some threads. Same people saying almost the exact same things on a daily basis.

WOW!

Keep it up boys many of you will be out of your minds by the time 2020 rolls around.

HA!

Not at all. He’s neither of those things. He’s also not a Conservative.

Yes. And of you asked the college students who were literally afraid to leave their dorms during the Berkeley riots if it was violent? Or the people in LA who were terrorized by burning and rioting in the streets protesting Trump. There are absolutely people who condone violence on the left. If Trump is the fascist, then it’s not a huge leap to decide that Trump supporters are fascists.

CNN reported broad bipartisan condemnation of the Unite the Right rally.

19 PM07 PM55 PM34 PM53 PM15 PM

1 Like
1 Like

I disagree with you, but I’m not surprised that you can look the other way at any violence from the left as not comparable. Riots in Berkeley were not the same thing? OK.

This. This. This.

1 Like

I figured you would post this, and I almost addressed this in my initial post. This is like posting a cohort of Philadelphia Eagles fans cheering for the injury of a Dallas Cowboys Quarterback. The premise of the Philadelphia Eagles is not evil, but there can certainly be people that align with it that are (or at least chant and cheer for morally corrupt outcomes). However, would you argue that the premise and idealogy of the neo-Nazis or KKK are not evil at its core?

No, they weren’t. If your agenda is hate and prejudice, and you aggressively take that out to the streets or public arenas, that is NOT equivalent to standing up against this and making it clear that racism and white supremacism will not be tolerated in our city.

1 Like

Tweets. Two by Rubio. Four elected individuals. McConnell’s denounces “hate and bigotry,” but doesn’t identify who he’s referring to. Ryan was a little late to the party.

If I were a Republican, the content of your comment would not make me feel good about my party.

Assuming your not talking about the 1960s Berkeley riots, color me astonished that anyone would even dream of comparing the two. Look at the size, the scope, the organization, the planning, the coordination behind what transpired at Ch’ville. Do you really feel events at Berkeley are equivalent?

1 Like

Wrong. They justified violence to protest Conservatives speaking. Assault, KNOCKing someone (3 people actually) over the head with a U bike lock because they are standing in a crowd. They carry sticks and batons. $100,000s of thousands of dollars in property damage, lighting fires, and breaking windows. Intimidating the police. The place was total mayhem, carried out by the alt left.

Absolutely. How can you not? It’s the alt-left side of the extremist coin. Are you guys seriously that blind?

You’ve been saying the same thing since the message board opened. With this account and with Zeb and with Mick28 and with…

They are despicable and disgusting, no question about it. As is the Black Lives Matter group and people like the race baiter Al Sharpton.

Where do we go from here?

I’m going out for a Sunday night drink and then early to bed.

I know I won’t miss a thing on the PWI threads. I can tune in two or three weeks from today and it will be the same old people saying the same old things…not talking about you my friend.

Weak response to this:

[quote=“H_factor, post:3188, topic:229190, full:true”]
Exactly what type of post could anyone make that is critical of the right that doesn’t immediately get you to say “but what about…?”[/quote]

I know you are having a difficult time grasping the whole debate thing. But, when one side is attacked for doing something that the other side does as well…IT IS WORTH REPEATING. Start a thread “Bash Trump Here” then you’d have a point otherwise you don’t.

If I had any idea what I could reply to you that wouldn’t get responded with that then I would.

How about maybe not having a known white supremacist leader as one of your political advisors?

I agree being associated with such a person is a bad thing. Now shall we talk about the racist Rev Wright? And how many times did the racist lying piece of trash Al Sharpton visit the White House during the Obama years? “Wah boo hoo you can’t use those examples”

How about saying it’s fucked up we have actual people with the nazi flag and guns on a street? You don’t think that itself might warrant a little discussion?

It sure does. It warrants at least as much discussion as the slime that rioted in Baltimore and other major cities. And the additional scum that rioted after Trump won the White House. BUT…Obama didn’t talk much about that did he? Hey…it’s okay…double standards are what the left lives for. GOT IT.

I know I know Obama is just a verbal tick you have and maybe you can’t help it but let’s try.

Hardly, he was President for 8 years and did some really stupid and awful things. But…it’s okay he was a democrat. So…SHHHHHHHH!!!

As usual you have nothing to offer H

Which is odd as everyone knows they can spend a decade away from the forums and come back to you saying the same old things. The same stuff as when Bush was president, Obama was president, Zeb was a poster, Mick was a poster, etc. No one has a longer history of being the exact same poster he was then as he is now.

But hey good news I think Raj has you beat on gimmicks so when you “disappear” and come back you may be talking to Raj without knowing it just like we did with Mick.

1 Like

We at least agree on the first part.

Question: do you know any people associated with BLM? I don’t want to go too far into my personal life, but I do know people passionate about this movement who have experienced firsthand police profiling. Is asking for police not to racially profile African Americans an inherently evil thing to do? I’m not at all giving a pass to anyone who associates with the movement that promotes violence, or any other movement that does the same.

But, to me, here’s the difference: if you say you support BLM you’re not automatically a bad person. If you say you support Neo-Nazism, you are. Am I missing something?

1 Like

More trash talk from H_factor…But still no response to my post. Very transparent.

[quote=“zeb1, post:3204, topic:229190”]
quote=“H_factor, post:3188, topic:229190, full:true”]

If I had any idea what I could reply to you that wouldn’t get responded with that then I would.

How about maybe not having a known white supremacist leader as one of your political advisors?

How about saying it’s fucked up we have actual people with the nazi flag and guns on a street? You don’t think that itself might warrant a little discussion?

I know I know Obama is just a verbal tick you have and maybe you can’t help it but let’s try.

I definitely see what your saying. Violence in any form by any side to make a point is 100% wrong and indefensible.

You are missing plenty. Far too much for me to even mention as no one ever gets his or her mind changed on a message board. All we do is snipe at each other which is fun once and a while but I actually like you and don’t feel like taking shots at you.

I will say this, we will simply agree to disagree and I wish you well my friend.

(Suffice it to say that I despise both radical ends of the spectrum)

Glad to see you say you despise both sides so much. And yet your posts about BLM or anything else you view as fringe left far dwarf you talking about anything fringe right. Hell in this thread when you have the perfect chance to show how much you despise the fringe right (well say you despise it while
not saying much about it) you immediately moved to that other fringe side. You despise it so much you never speak of it!

Just can’t seem to find any of your anti David Duke or Steve Bannon posts.

In terms of size, organization, influence, etc, there is no alt-left equivalent to the alt-right. It simply doesn’t exist. I don’t know how you can even posit such an idea.