Trump: The First Year

The crazy left = Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, hippies, Hollywood, San Franciscans, Prius owners
The crazy right = David Duke, Richard Spencer, Neo-Nazi’s, White supremacists, Raj

That’s why.

1 Like

LOL!!!

1 Like

I have no doubt that the “What-about-ism” will be displayed in all of it’s Glory next week…

Are you not, yourself, evidence the radical left is demonized?

Are you really of the opinion the radical right isn’t “embraced” by republican politicians? Wot?

1 Like

LOL…yes a lone poster on a bodybuilding site. You betcha!!

Seriously, black lives matter called for the killing of Police Officers…not a peep out of the DNC. Both fringes need to be demonized.

What does your reply mean?

My statement is clear, that handwringing endlessly on a forum with a few viewers, does not change anyone’s life - either writer or reader. It isn’t even a productive means of (shudder) social justice.

But visiting a shut-in, mowing a widow’s yard, spending time as a Big Brother enhances both parties.

Not a call out, as l know you are involved in at least one of these. But an encouragement to all here, to get back to real world activities that build up.

1 Like

Really?
Weather Underground, Black Panthers, SJW mobs rioting at college functions, Black Lives Matter, James Hodgkison, Antifa, or Redneck Revolt ring any bells?

It’s important to as quickly as possible move this discussion to what about the left. Good job! Why talk about grown men with high powered guns and ACTUAL NAZI FLAGS when we can say what about the left?

You have like a computer program right that automatically types in what about the left to save keystrokes

1 Like

So why do you post here? I think we are basically all aware that posting here isn’t likely to change the world or anything

Many of these groups have dissolved, but the others? They represent the exact opposite views of the Confederate flag-waving, Neo-Nazi, white supremacists of the far right. Antifa literally stands for “anti-fascist”. I don’t support any group that has violent protests, but to stand up for anti-racist, anti-segregation, anti-slavery agendas is far different than the ideals of the far-right terrorist group we saw yesterday.

Exactly. It doesn’t matter what evils the far right are committing, because, you know, Crooked Hillary used the wrong email account.

1 Like

My point is that many people’s “tiny little corners of the world” don’t act as a refuge from some of the garbage enabled by a national figure and his administration - and Charlottesville is a perfect example. Charlottesville is one of the most liberal cities in America, and they’re just doing their (local) thing, as you suggest - until full a bunch of proto-fascists show up and decide their sleepy college town needs to be ground zero for the birth of a race war.

So, I have nothing to disagree with in your recommendation, which is great, it truly is - but some of us feel compelled to share that there are people following your advice in Charlottesville, but they’re not given the courtesy of being left alone by Nazis who feel enabled because their champion has an office within shouting distance of the Oval Office.

That’s a problem. One worth fixing.

1 Like

Benghazi tho

1 Like

The false equivalence are flabbergasting. I don’t agree with BLM, but they aren’t Nazis.

Good Lord.

Interesting interview. Thoughts? Mine are, frankly, that Scary’s idea of the POTUS shifting to independents and moderates from his current tack is very much the right one, and therefore, unlikely to be done. Also interesting to see how he pegged Trump’s propensity to “do the opposite”

Part of me wonders what kind of shenanigans we are missing by not having him as Communications…the other says it’s a relief

I disagree. The left has its violent extremists. And how exactly is Treco pointing out that there are violent groups on the left equal to “standing up” for violence on the far right? That’s quite the intellectual leap.

Antifa violence is the leftist side of the extremist coin. You guys are attempting to argue that moderate conservatives or Reps embrace violent extremists, but moderate Dems either have no extremists on the left, or reject them, or they are somehow not the same thing?

Let me propose another idea. Both sides have some violence on their extremes, embraced by nobody in the rational moderate part of their parties.

Yes, you have some extremists.

The adjunct lecturer finally identified and arrested for hitting a Trump supporter with a bike lock idenfifies himself as leftist, and he was part of the Antifa mob. If you haven’t seen the footage, search bike lock attack Berkeley. It’s pretty damn violent to whack someone over the head with a steel bike lock. He was a leftist lecturer at some local college. The protestors who put the Middlebury professor in the hospital with a neck injury were leftists, some of them gave interviews to that effect prior to the protest. The Antifa protestor who was arrested for stabbing a police horse in PA, was a rad fem leftist. These are extremists from the left.

I can agree with this but are we calling trump rational or moderate? Bannons selection was praised by all sorts of racist leaders. To have someone like that so close and being given a voice is quite scary.

Both sides have undoubtedly loony fringe extremists but it would be hard to argue that Trump hasn’t exactly worked to distance himself from those in his party. No one in recent memory has energized the white supremacists like him

1 Like

The left always says that when the facts are brought up that the left is as bad if not worse than the right in whatever the topic is. Good job H…par for the course.

"Um like ah why do people mention Obama and his many mistakes as President when we are trying to put the boots to Trump …um like I hate that maaaaaan! LOL

Fact is the far left fringe is actually embraced by the DNC. They happen to love BLM. AND no leading democrat said a word about how the BLM folks wanted to kill police officers. Not to mention the nut jobs that tore cities down after Trump won. That matters H and it is germane to the topic. So, live with it.

Wait…wait I have an idea. Why don’t we trade 40 or 50 posts on the subject that should solve the problem
Pfft…

LOL…

Did Obama distance himself from BLM movement? HUH?

NOPE!!! He actually encouraged them in many ways.

DID THAT BOTHER YOU H? Did you rant and rave on a BB site when that happened?

HA haha

(David Duke when interviewed in Charlottesville):

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke continued.

“We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump,” Duke said. “That’s what we believed in, that’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back… and that’s what we gotta do.”