Trump: The First Year

I’ll bet the torches are from Pier 1.

2 Likes

The future right will not be soft bellied targets like half of the posters who identify as conservative on this forum or the RINOs. Instead they’ll be typical normal Americans who don’t want to see their history replaced by racial and cultural foreigners.

BTW look at the sheer tears and fears caused by Trump. Are you literally shaking from the election result still?

I’d pay good money to see them travel to Russia and try to socialize with Russian neo nazis and soccer hooligans. Now they’re scary, they’ve been cutting heads of non-white people.

Of course, let’s not forget probably the most notorious (famous?) Russian neo nazi whose Wikipedia entry is worth a read :

1 Like

Funny the topic is right wing protestors. The only violence that I’ve seen has been from the wacky far left. Plenty of protests and lots of rioting. And quite frankly none of them look very imposing with their little black bandanas. Pfft…

And as I’ve said before they are breaking store windows and looting from people who actually voted for Hillary. Places like Seattle, LA and NYC…it’s a real hoot when I see the left tearing down the left. Oh well…I guess we’ll have to just sit back and let it continue as the typical voter grows more disgusted every day with such behavior.

Doesn’t look good for the left…

5 minute Google search from the vanguard of libereralism doesn’t even agree.
Really the mainstream press and education system are are so one sided since 1960 ish they are useless parasites on the Republic.

1 Like

An article wrote 3 years before Republicans gained control of all 3 branches of govt disagrees with me that Dems don’t have anywhere near the ability to interfere with the passing of legislation compared to the Obama era repubs? Interesting.

An article wrote 3 years before Republicans gained control of all 3 branches of govt disagrees with me that Dems don’t have anywhere near the ability to interfere with the passing of legislation compared to the Obama era repubs? Interesting.
[/quote]

^^^ You gave your opinion, I cited a researched piece by the leading liberal rag that refuted your opinion with fact.

You cited a “researched piece” that only looks at one side of my opinion. Not sure how that’s refuted with fact, but okay. It’s like posting an article about which football team is better but it was wrote before 1 of them existed.

This and mass pedophile sex rings busts are two areas where Trump deserves credit

1 Like

To be fair, I also think he deserves credit for not sending troops into Syria and the MOAB. Obama focusing more on remote combat (drones, bombs, etc) without committing troops is something I’m really glad Trump continued on. The less we’re risking American lives when we don’t have to the better imo.

Giving Trump credit for success?!

Never.

1 Like

Ha, you got it right hugh. These are the “We don’t like Trump” threads. It’s actually getting comical.

I’m still trying to figure out how we’re gonna beat ISIS without boots on the ground in Syria?

Already answered

Build a wall

I wonder how the left will spin this into a bad thing? “Hey they were just misguided illegal aliens never given a chance…um they felt like outsiders so they turned to crime…sending them back is not the answer we must rehabilitate them.”

:smirk:

Easy: appeal to emotion

Not sure why I expected a serious response…

1 Like