Trump: The First 100 Days

A wise man once said. [quote=“zeb1, post:7260, topic:223365”]
Untrue, they either work for the entire body of people or they don’t.
[/quote]

I defer to this wise man’s view of a working system. Do you have any examples that fit this wise man’s words and we can take a look if it’s working for everyone?

2 Likes

Stop being so snarky obviously when I say “everyone” I mean the vast majority. The bum who likes to dwell on the streets and is half out of his mind is not going to advance regardless…

It depends upon what one means by both controlled and long-term, of course. Successful states that have by-and-large been Dem-controlled (or alternatively, enjoyed success while under Dem control) include California, New York, Oregon, Hawaii and Washington.

But the tire-fire that is Kansas is far more telling than poorly-defined lists of states that were partially controlled by this party or that. Gov. Brownback explicitly restructured Kansas’ economy into supply-side style; thus, Kansas serves as a fair and direct test of this approach to economics. And the results have been nothing short of disastrous.

2 Likes

So would you be willing to say that an area controlled by the right does not exist that works for everyone? When I say everyone, I actually mean everyone, mind you.

Furthermore, if you mean the vast majority, the left does an excellent job of focusing on helping the masses at the expense of the few. If your definition is “whoever helps the most people wins,” social programs are king.

WAHAHAHAAHAHA…

No you see that is what causes jobs to leave. Like in New York for example.

You cannot tax the job creators and have a long-term successful state.

That is my point…in a nutshell.

Tell you what–I’ll take CA and NY, and you get Kansas. Deal?

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2009/Nov/12/bz/hawaii911120315.html

You can have Hawaii as well

You also can’t let the rich reign supreme with unlimited power. It’s almost like the answer is somewhere in the middle. Furthermore, the right would be in commanding control of this country if they weren’t so shit on social issues. Imagine a world where the right didn’t try to win an unwinnable battle like gay marriage, legalized pot, etcetc.

The right, hands down, has a better financial aptitude. If they weren’t such complete garbage at social issues, we’d probably have a country that’s running pretty damn well.

1 Like

I wonder where you got that from? I never said that…not one time in my life either online or off. How about we just tax the job creators fairly.

There…problem solved.

I’m so happy now.

:smile:

I agree

Fun talking to you pfury. You are actually one of the better posters around here.

Thanks for putting up with me I am cantankerous at times…it comes with age.

Going to go hit the weights.

Take care my friend.

1 Like