Trump: The First 100 Days

Whenever you abandon the constitution you are not in good company. Study some history.

That’s not how we are playing this game. I will give you a nice list of Cities and States controlled by republicans for a long time that work well. But first you must answer my question. Now point out all of the states that are financially successful that have also been controlled by the left for a long time.

When you are asked a question you don’t answer the question with a question back…So…go ahead you first and then I promise I will follow.

Good Luck!

As you and I both know there are none. Sad.

To assume the constitution was written the first time in perfection isn’t realistic. Don’t claim you’re a worker of logic and still expect the constitution to remain static.

Already answered. Still waiting on that area controlled by the right that worked for everyone.

We based our independence and freedom on that document.

Why don’t you just tell me what needs to be changed. This should be fun…

Perhaps in your mind you answered. But saying “nu huh you go first” is not an answer. Now give me a nice long list of Cities and States that are financially successful that have been controlled long-term by the left.

If you can’t do that we are done here.

And that’s fine with me. This is not the first time I have asked this question and the person being asked could not answer. Just keep in mind you are not responsible for the lefts failures so don’t be so defensive.

Just say “Zeb there is not one single City or State that has succeeded long-term with liberal rule”

Ah…the Internet…if it were you and I over a couple of drinks you would be forthcoming and we would have an honest chat. Instead we have this nonsense…

Take Care.

Not only did I answer your question, you quoted it further down. If you need more time to stall just pretend like you had to run to the store or something. I’ll be here, waiting on that area controlled by the right that worked for everyone.

Will that list include Kansas, perchance?

http://time.com/money/4675207/kansas-tax-cuts-donald-trump-plan/

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-03-29/kansas-tried-tax-cuts-its-neighbor-didn-t-guess-which-worked

pfury, forgive me if I missed your detailed answer. Would you please repost it for me?

Thank you

Still waiting on that area controlled by the right that worked for everyone.

Hey E glad to see you here on a Sunday.

Maybe you can give me a long list of Cities and States that have been controlled long-term by the left that are now financially successful.

Go ahead…

I am being honest with you. If you posted that list I missed it. So, please repost it for me. It won’t take you but a moment and then we can move forward with our senseless (they all are) Internet debate.

I’ve requoted it twice now. It’s a little boring to do it a third time. Reading comprehension skills will get you far in life. At this point I prefer to think of it as me helping you.

Btw, I don’t really expect you to come back with anywhere that’s been controlled by the right that’s best for everyone, that would be unrealistic. Either way, I guess you can just keep dodging. Have a good rest of your weekend.

Dang…if over taxing working people and handing money to those who didn’t earn it and don’t deserve it works so well one would think that between the two of you you’d offer up a nice long list of long-term successful left wing controlled cities and states.

Still waiting…

Seems like a great philosophy there should be a kazillion of them…no?

:wink:

The above is the last thing you stated on the topic. After that you went into your “I already posted the list lie”

I’ve already answered. To your definition of working, zero places exist that work for everyone. I’ll admit the list of Dem controlled areas that fit your definition are zero. Now please, if you can find any, provide me with your list of right controlled areas that work for everyone.

You need to stop taking this stuff so personally…liberal politics is a failure and you are NOT responsible for it. Internet debating points mean nothing. I’ve been wrong plenty of times. But I happen to be right about this.

There you go…thank you. You are an honest man!

Still waiting for that list of areas controlled by the right that work for everyone. [quote=“zeb1, post:7264, topic:223365”]
.So…go ahead you first and then I promise I will follow.
[/quote]

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitolreport/2014/08/20/states-run-by-republican-governors-boast-highest-economic-growth-rates/

http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/best-run-states-are-heavily-republican-study-finds/

Posting a couple articles you found with a 30 second google. I was really hoping you’d have an example like you were asking me for so we could discuss that specific example. Giving a list of someone else’s words when they’re not even evaluating the cities with the right metrics. They probably weren’t aware that a system isn’t working unless it works for everyone.

How about if it works for the majority as do the majority of states that I posted.

By the way do you know why most major cities have been controlled by democrats for a long period of time?