Trump: The First 100 Days

at some point you’re going to have to make an argument

He’s making the exact same argument a fellow named John Adams made a couple of years ago:

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnadams398600.html

He did. Culture matters, and drives progress, not race or geography.

The values and principles this country stands on are flexible enough to adjust to adding any new culture from anywhere in the world. Said values and principles are also STRONG enough to resist impactful change that the rest of the country doesn’t agree with.

Not only is inclusion of other cultures one of the cornerstones that this country is built upon, it’s ability to adapt and thrive in tougher conditions than the rest of the world is unparalleled. The only instance in which I would fear for the future of this country is if I thought it was too weak to combat unreasonable change.

As I don’t think America is weak, nor are its people, I don’t share your fear of other cultures tainting it.

Edited for bad grammar

1 Like

Agreed; except, I would argue geography plays a very important role in progress.

pfury is making the same argument we’ve already gone round for round on (see Liberia).

People already know what my rebuttal to that is.

Yes, I agree geography impacts it for sure - after all, geography helps or inhibits culture and ideas transmission.

1 Like

Your rebuttal is worthless, as every country is unique.Comparing America to Liberia is almost as stupid as comparing human races to breeds of dogs.

America being one of the most unique, if not THE most unique 1st world countries on the planet. America is far stronger than you give it credit for, and won’t succumb to widescale negative changes by simply including other cultures. If that was the case, America would have failed long ago.

It’s not OUR mentality that’s weak for allowing other cultures in, it’s your mentality that’s weak for thinking we can’t handle it.

3 Likes

I agree

America will do wonderful with Mexican fruit pickers and African uber drivers. It certainly won’t turn into a completely new country

I’m glad we reached an understanding.

1 Like

In honor of Raj, I’m stopping at a taco truck for lunch today.

Also, we keep hearing how Mexican fruit pickers and African uber drivers are ruining the country by their presence, but we don’t hear much about 30 year old, grown ass Indian men who are only in America because daddy is here (and not on their own merits) are ruining the country. I wonder why there is an exception?

Yep daddy applied for me.

America’s immigration program isn’t centred around merit, it’s a diversity lottery as well as preference towards family members of current Americans.

Isn’t that what you want

Edited

Of course he did, and like the prostrate beta-male that you are, you gladly rode in on coattails that belong to someone else.

But that’s not my point - my point is why are you not a net negative on our society like a Mexican fruitpicker or an African Uber driver?

If you can think of new talking point I’ll answer. Not interested in answering the same thing for the fifth time

You’ve never answered this. You’ve dodged it a thousand times, but you’ve never answered it. They’re bad for our American society, but you’re good for it, despite having the same disqualifying characteristics. Why?

all non whites and non NW Europeans are net negatives to the culture of America .

But I came here legally and no immigrant who comes to America legally has acted immorally

Scared to address race 0o, but l disagee on geography.
There is a definite difference in either a continental size or a defensable barrier such as water, desert, etc or both like US or Canada.

Edit dang it, too late

2nd edit my spelling and grammar have failed me lately

Yes, we agree - my point was that geography doesn’t drive it. There are places that have similar, even shared, geography that have very different cultures and social progress.

2 Likes

My new avatar is inspired by one of my favorite Simpsons episodes