Trump: The First 100 Days

Again, you are arguing with yourself.here. I wish you luck in this endeavor–you’re going to need it. :wink:

Yes, those are among the many reasons I hold him in contempt.

Contempt means ‘the feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn.’ That is how I feel.

The fact that you hated Obama doesn’t mean all Trump detractors hate Trump.

I think Jeb or Kasich would have been better as well. What does that tell you, Kreskin?

1 Like

Oh…I don’t think I’m very far from the truth. You really don’t like Trump or anything he stands for.

Good…fair enough. But knock off the nonsense about him not knowing it was going to be difficult.

Actually, believe it or not I did not hate Obama as I did not know him…as a man. What I hated was the horrible job he did, his left leaning ideology and his total ineptitude. But, I once saw him on a Sienfeld Youtube show. I think it was called something like “Comedians in cars” and I thought he was charming, funny and as I have always said charismatic. But yeah as President wow…he was awful!

First of all 90% of the posters on T Nation probably don’t know who Kreskin was, or what he did. Ha…your age is showing. But don’t worry about it I have to check constantly to not use a reference to anything in the 80’s as I know it won’t go over very well.

Okay…as to your comment. I totally agree with you. As I have said many times there were 17 candidates running on the republican side. I wanted the other 16 over Trump. So, yeah Bush or Kasich would have been far preferable. But…you see we had this crappy choice to make and I chose the lesser (far lesser) of two evils.

Nice talking to you on a Sunday morning ED…May I call you E?

That is an accurate revision of your previous statement concerning my feelings/attitude toward him.

I suggest you direct this admonishment toward its source–namely him.

No doubt. But I knew you would.

Sure, have at it.

In other words you hate him…LOL no seriously it can be argued that “contempt” is simply a nicer word than hate…we must be bored.

“Harder than I thought” does not mean that he thought it was going to be easy. We are arguing over minutia today anyway…

You can argue that if you want…Or you can respect me enough to accept that I know the difference between feeling hate vs contempt for someone. Further, since we’re talking about my feelings, and I am the only person privy to them, you can accept at face value my statements concerning those feelings, rather than repeatedly arguing with me about them.

At any rate, as this topic is of no interest to anyone but the two of us (and even I am not that interested in it), I am done discussing it.

Oh sheesh…that’s what we do repeatedly around here. But okay…have a nice day E.

Just read that crazy Lizzie Warren gave Trump an “F” for his first 100 days in office. Now I’m thinking that I didn’t score Trump high enough.

My gosh I hope she represents the dems in 2020.

She has all the lack of charisma of Hillary Clinton and in addition to that will remind everyone of their least favorite High School teacher.

Please run Lizzie and make the fraud Chuck Schumer your VP.

And one more:

And this guy, if he is a democrat, would be a real threat to capture the White House should he decide to run.

1 Like

Since Trump won, I’ve started to wonder which other rich people/celebrities might have a realistic chance if they put their name in the ring. Cuban is definitely an interesting name on that list.

Cuban is realist not a die on the sword moron like most idealist politicians
Also he actually built a successful biz from scratch and is a true billionaire

What do you like about Bernie? Why would he be preferable to Trump?

For starters: Experience, temperament, intelligence, ethics, maturity, empathy, and fund of knowledge.

Bernie accused Israel of killing 10,000 people in Gaza. Even the Palestinians said it was only 1600. How is that ethical?

That is pretty interesting. C-minus isn’t good, but Cuban was an ardent Hillary supporter.

Yeah, but he’s from Mt. Lebanon, so fuck him. (just kiddin. I grew up next to mt. lebo, so its easy to hate.)

1 Like

It was a simple mistake.

When you’re accusing someone of mass murder there’s no room for “mistakes”. He’s a clown.

Particularly ironic, since we’re talking about him in comparison to Trump.

1 Like

They’re like opposite sides of the same clown coin.

1 Like