Trump: The First 100 Days

Oh yes it can. Sometimes one wonders if they’re simply stupid or just very brazen. But that’s just the start - guess how the Chinese stopped being “currency manipulators”

Oh and let’s not forget someone else cough cough who was paid six figures by Erdogan and his hare-brained schemes:

Retired Army Lt. Mike Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, met last summer with top Turkish officials to discuss removing the cleric Turkey blamed for last year’s failed coup and delivering him to Ankara, a former Central Intelligence Agency director told The Wall Street Journal.

James Woolsey said the meeting occurred in September inside the Essex House hotel in New York. Woolsey told the paper that he arrived in the middle of the conversation, but said the basic idea was a “covert step in the dead of night to whisk this guy away.” The group as reportedly refering to Fethullah Gulen.

Woolsey told the paper he found the conversation startling and possibly illegal. But he did not say anything because there were no specifics. Woolsey said he notified Vice President Biden through a mutual friend.

1 Like

This is a good read then. It’s precisely what you are talking about:

OK, I just noticed the date of the tweet–2012. Still icky, but she wasn’t a WH staffer at the time.

Interesting:

That doesn’t matter it’s still good stuff for the left to tout…that’s how the game is played.

How long before Trump tweets for Bill Orilley starting now 4/19/17 2pm cst Im betting he tweets by 8PM CST today

pussygrabbersunite

1 Like

You’re in Central Daylight Time…
It’s a pet peeve, I don’t know why it bugs me but it just does…

fine but whats your bet ?

1 Like

1 Like

Well I guess I was wrong he actually kept his mouth shut. Hes learning good job…

He was busy insulting Canada and hosting Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent and Kid Rock. He’ll probably get around to it.

Them conservative folk can’t right to good, I guess.

2 Likes

If taxes aren’t lowered due to this lack of spending, the savings aren’t really passed along to anyone, right? It’s not like removing these regs caused a decrease in taxes for your average Joe. Maybe for a few mega corps though.

1 Like

100%

But arent corporations people too?

That was just when Romney was running. Right now they’re outsourcing monsters that don’t PUT AMERICA FIRST. I’m sure next election cycle they’ll go back to being abused by the overreaching federal govt. The G in GOP stands for Grand for this exact reason. Such a grand time we live in.

Personaly I agree with outsourcing… Corporations are entities geared to generate profits. The Economy is global. We cant hate that… Its just math… If people want to bitch about Mexicans and Chinese taking their factory job away or coal digging is gone they should learn new skills. Maybe stop watching Nascar allday and put the Coors away. Its not like we are bringing block buster video back sometimes you just gotta let a industry die

1 Like

Since it’s pertinent to the thread, what are “his people” doing with the hacking report?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819865802849587200

1 Like