Trump: The First 100 Days

The barometer for cutting wasteful spending in the US government is extremely low.

It won’t take much to improve.

And trade what? You think that everything you touch is “Made in China” - I assure you the situation in Africa is much, much worse - literally everything there is made in China, from off brand smartphones to ubiquitous shitty motorcycles.

The Chinese are experts at establishing choke holds on local economies and ruthlessly exploiting them for their own purposes, and all that without direct military involvement and the threat of force, purely on economic power.

Western development aid to African countries is siphoned off through vanity construction projects built by the Chinese - soccer stadiums, luxury hotels and power plants, just to name a few.

China has insatiable hunger for food and natural resources and is trying (and succeeding) to establish a monopoly on food production in Africa and corner the market on fertile soil. Crops are selected based on the needs of the Chinese market not only in Africa but in South America and Eastern Europe as well.

Here are the effects of increased Chinese demands for one of the typical African crops - cocoa.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-07-14/asia-s-chocolate-binge-compounding-global-cocoa-shortage

So if you want to “trade with Africa” the question is what is left to trade? If the Chinese control typical African exports and appropriate them for themselves and in return flood the continent with bottom tier consumer goods, you’re stuck with luxury merchandise for the tiny moneyed elite.

Ah, this makes more sense. The Saudis are laundering their money. A lesson learned from the Russian meddling in Europe - in times of stagnating wages and increased automation any direct investment results in huge political leverage for the investors.

This is good news for ISIS (seriously, they’ll be partially financed by Uber profits now) and Salafi Islam as the President-Elect is less likely to enact any major policy change towards Saudi Arabia.

I take ubers regularly and am indirectly funding isis

In a nutshell, yes. And Salafi mosques preaching hate from Karachi to London.

I don’t think you can live your life like that though.

For example I’m against the human rights abuses that occur in China by the Chinese government but it’s practically impossible not to buy something made in China.

Good point. I was thinking along the lines of mining equipment, heavy agricultural, and the like, but I guess that the chinese can make those things well enough for their own liking.

Was it not you months ago that tried to convince me (and all who read it) that the media was not biased>

Yes…it was you.

LOL…what do you think they were doing when they were watching CNN and MSNBC?

You are a true patriot Mufasa.

I used to watch all the skits on Youtube. As I said above this is where I saw Alec Baldwin do his Trump impression.

I agree they made fun of Hillary when she was running against Bernie. But, during the general election they turned their comedic guns on Trump and kept them there. Two mild jokes against Hillary four slam dunks against Trump. I know quite well how they work. It’s not perception it is fact. If someone is a democrat or an independent obviously it doesn’t bother them and they are less likely to notice or even care.

But they have a long history of doing this. I remember back in the day when they skewered Vice President Dan Quayle. One time they should him as a child sitting on the lap of then President HW Bush. They destroyed Sarah Palin (I am not fan of hers just stating a fact). They also did a tune on Mitt Romney.

Funny, Obama got pretty much a free ride for eight years. No it’s not perception. No more than my read on the main stream media before wikileaks exposed them for the dirty bastards that they are.

There is real bias coming out of the entertainment industry against republicans and I don’t think there are many who would deny it at this point.

Yes, that is true. But for some reason the stammering, inexperienced Obama who took more vacations than any other President didn’t quite seem so funny to them.

Aside from any political point of view that I might have you really have to admit that we have had a very, very low key President for the past 8 years. Even Bush who was a complete dud when it came to communication seemed like more of a leader than Obama. And Bill Clinton was light years ahead of Obama in terms of his dynamic presence and the fact that he definitely made the country feel good about things. Obama has been the Professor and Chief. Laid back and cool. Personally, I don’t like that style.

That is a stone cold fact!

Not my style to try and “convince” someone of something, Zeb…especially not you when it comes to Reagan, Obama, the Media and the GOP…

It just tends to piss me off too bad to even try.

I did say (paraphrasing) that I just didn’t buy into the “Liberal Media” as groups of organizations conspiring to push a “Liberal” agenda.

With that said…I will admit that I could be completely wrong and just don’t see it.

I’ve been wrong before.

General Flynn : Islam incompatible with modernity

Is the US really about to ban pedo worshippers? Somebody pinch me

If nothing else we have seen a biased liberal media. In terms of negative stories for each general election candidate and in terms of cheating for Hillary by giving her debate questions ahead of time. And in one instance the NY Times showing Podesta an article they wrote on Hillary for his approval. And we saw even more of these types of things via Wikileaks.

It’s just not debatable any longer. Most of them were in the tank for Clinton. And as I have been saying for years they are clearly biased. Finally…finally it has been proven without question.

“…we’re dealing with a text that is ancient and not helpful and a society that lives on that text and it can’t come to grips with modernity, with becoming modern.”

-Lieutenant General Michael Flynn

Is this what Lieutenant General Flynn will say the next time a Christian baker refuses to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple?

1 Like

Prediction : increase in white fertility rate under Trump if he successfully carries out immigration plan.

Under current trend whites will be a minority by 2044