Trump: The First 100 Days

Christ above. Jewish cemeteries defaced and a wave of bomb threats, but it is some kind of ADL plot?

Tell me, what would I glean from said research?

The bomb threats were done by a 19 year old jew.

You’d find out neo Nazis are largely controlled opposition

Some were. Juan Thompson certainly wasn’t. Nor is the open hostility of the Nation of Islam and the Klan some concocted story.

So I take it you mean controlled by the ADL, or some other group of Jewish interest groups? Because that is a serious claim, requiring serious evidence.

EDIT: And I certainly don’t think it is a widespread phenomenon in the US, but it doesn’t need to be for active shooter threats to be a concern. It is as common as dirt in Europe.

[quote=“Legalsteel, post:5886, topic:223365, full:true”]

Some were. Juan Thompson certainly wasn’t. Nor is the open hostility of the Nation of Islam and the Klan some concocted story. [/quote]

There are quite literally 8000 KKK members today and that’s an upper tier estimate.

I made this post a while ago. It’s not just a limited to America, there are instances of this in Canada too.

edit: http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/05/us/brooklyn-jewish-cemetery-tombstones-overturned/

Sanctuary cities are getting hit hard by ICE.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I had the exact same thought. To rephrase your excellent point: The fundamental problem is there are two (at least) Republican parties, and they disagree sharply on the proper role of government.

The Elders of Zion are going to be so ticked off by this. They really resent anyone horning in on their world-control endeavors.

2 Likes

Was it at 7,999 right before you moved here?

1 Like

Sounds like they’re pulling the bill.

1 Like

Who knew healthcare could be so complicated.

5 Likes

Vote cancelled. Master negotiator, four dimension chess player, etc., etc.

Now we will hear how much Trump hated the bill, didn’t read it, wanted to do something else first, whatever.

Also, House Republicans just sent a clear signal Trump ain’t the boss of them.

5 Likes

That’s low… Almost as low as the Jewish population of the 1940s

Now we get to see if Trump can/will destroy careers with a single tweet. What an exciting time to be alive.

What’s the over/under that he totally bitches out and just tweets about CNN killing the bill?

1 Like

Apparently, Trump made the call to pull the bill. This, after his ultimatum that the House vote now or Obama care stays forever.

What a hack. Bluff called on Trump’s first major power play, and now everyone knows he’s a bluffer.

2 Likes

Some GOP members are now reporting that ACA repeal is dead for this congress. 60+ votes to repeal over the past several years and now, where the rubber meets the road, they can’t do it.

2 Likes

So fucking pathetic.

3 Likes

You’re watching the Ryan press conference aren’t you?

No, just the fact that the GOP controls Congress and the White House and they fell flat on their face on task 1. I’m sure the press conference is swell…

2 Likes

Although, there is the backup “option” now of letting Obama care collapse under its own weight, but even that will be tainted by this failure.

And just to take stock - GOP-controlled House, Senate, and White House, and the GOP couldn’t repeal a bill they’ve had 8 years to prepare for.

1 Like