Trump: The First 100 Days

It changes the 9.5% to 11%.

Some will assimilate anyway. Some won’t.

I need you to define what assimilating in the melting pot means to you?

We’re an individualistic culture and I think valuing the individual over the collective is one of America’s biggest cultural strengths.

That’s still only 13% of the total 2013 population and the soon to be first lady is one of them.

This is a misleading because the US-born population was already so large that any increase would be a significantly smaller multiplier.

Even if there were zero immigrants in 1976 and 41M were added from 76-13 that would mean you’d still have 51M additional US-born citizens or 10M more US-born than foreign orn over the time period.

I’ll be interested to see how PEW cam to this conclusion; however, that still means 71% are US-born. Why is that a problem, in your opinion?

@treco What percentage of the drop from 63.4% to 52.4% can be attributed to white kids shifting to private school?

And that is a good thing.

More proof that America is already great. These grads aren’t complaining.

Actually there are about 1 000 000 less white students in private school since 1997 after doing some digging.

And this also reaffirms my statement of illegal immigrants having kids as long term residents here - which I believe will assist in changing the society.

Ok, so the country has moved left because we keep letting in races that aren’t compatible with small government principles, correct?

This leading questions game is getting old.

I don’t know but they vote against it.

Trump continues to fight the media, great stuff

http://www.snappytv.com/tc/3405965/1964525

No it isn’t.

Trump has proven himself to be “Anti-anyone-who-doesn’t agree-with-or-Worship-Trump”.

If you are a Lap Dog…you are in his graces…if not…watch out. You will be Trump-Tweeted until you assimilate.

Resistance is futile.

On a serious note…this is all having a very “Nixon-ish” feel to it in terms of paranoia…and Trump appears to be Paranoia on Steroids.

If this keeps up, Trump will end up being his own worst enemy…not the media.

Trump seems to be much more preoccupied with Alec Baldwin’s impersonation of him that the Taiwan/China blunder he made.

That alone speaks volumes.

1 Like

Trump isn’t killing Obamacare, it’s already dead

He’ll get Credit for it though…you can bet on it.

Just like Reagan “Brought down the Wall…”.

Firstly, Trump has always been his own worst enemy with the media pulling in a close second. How can you or anyone square what the dishonest media did to Trump during the election? We don’t even have to go to wikileaks which proved CNN was handing Hillary debate questions (and more than on one occasion). All we need do is take a count as to the Trump negative stories compared to Hillary’s. It was sick and disgusting.

He should rip them every chance he gets until there is not one single viewer left, who is not an ardent left winger. who will believe one word they say.

Wel, well, well there is a telling statement.

I have always thought that Alec Baldwin was a good actor as he brings passion to his roles. I also enjoy his Trump impression. But like all left wing media SNL is completely unfair in bashing republicans over democrats.

I don’t watch SNL anymore for that reason. But I do catch Alec Baldwin’s act on SNL on Youtube.

Yes…one that tells the truth on a commonly held myth.

I am also not a “Media Apologist”, Zeb…so don’t suggest that I am one.

Trump’s issues during the campaign weren’t “created” by the media…they were created by him…and Trump absolutely sucked it up and used it all to his advantage.

What you should be more concerned about are that large segments of America…left and right…are turning more to “false” news and conspiracy sites for their “news”…and they are believing it all on face-value.

I will say it again…

I support the President-Elect; and I am excited by the narrative he will write that in many ways has already started writing…

If you don’t watch SNL any more, how do you know this?

SNL ran Democrat-debate sketches during the primaries, just like they ran Republican-debate sketches. If they did more Republican-primary sketches, it’s likely because the Republican-primary race had so many more candidates and stayed competitive (and in the news) much longer.

During election season, they made Hillary look just as ridiculous as they made Donald look. Republicans just perceive the Republican-skewering as more offensive than the Democrat-skewering because it offends them more personally.

I would also add that SNL is in the business of getting views and laughs. Donald makes that easy, so they have good reason to do skits about him.

If Donald didn’t tweet about it this be nothing to talk about. SNL does political sketches every election year, they always make fun of the president elects and did a good job of making fun of Hillary and Donald.

Somebody should take the twitter account away from Donald, its too good at showing how thin his skin is or that he’s paying attention to a 16-year old’s tweets instead of preparing to be president.

1 Like

To this specific point, I disagree.
China has proven itself as a dishonorable country since the late 1940s in its dealings with both the surrounding countries and to the US in particular.

1 We fight their battle for them in the 30s against Japan, then against them in the entire Far East in late 40s, 50s, 60s
2 They have supported the pariah state in N Korea to the point that it is basically a mob operation with a million foot soldiers, engaged in counterfeiting, arms dealing, trade secret theft, and nearly nuclear armed
3 They have artificially manipulated their currency to make their mfg production a one way street
4 They run the largest internet hack program in the world - used to steal commerce and military secrets rather than spending a penny on r/d
5 How many of their own citizens have they killed? Mao alone killed 50 million
6 Create artificial land and bases to militarily control the sea lanes where 50% of world’s goods must pass
7 Have threatened, armed, or fought with every nation around them
8 Create more toxic air pollution than any other country
9 Humanitarian aid??? 1/100 of what the US gives

Sure they should be called out by the largest military, economy, freedom and charity bulwark in the history of the world

2 Likes

The man clicks “tweet” and controls the media cycle for the next 6-48 hours…

I’m not so sure he isn’t well aware of what he’s doing, and not just being a master class troll…

1 Like