Trump: The First 100 Days

I think all drugs should be legal.

My point is about how people talk about marijuana like it’s the equivalent of popping a vitamin when it’s far from it

Was anyone on here talking about it like that, or do you mean the general population?

Yes you when you complain about its classification

Edit : both

So thinking it shouldn’t be schedule 1 is the same as thinking it’s a vitamin?

1 Like

It’s pretty frickin’ benign.

Down a bottle of aspirin or a half-gallon of vodka and then compare. I can tell you which one is coming home from the hospital.

Same with drinking Enough water in a sitting.

I just don’t sing the praises of marijuana as being some completely harmless substance

Again

Heroine
a woman admired or idealized for her courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

hehe

4 Likes

It’s classified the way it is for a reason

What can I say? I used to really like doing women that fit that description!

2 Likes

Not gonna answer my question. Gotcha. Moving along.

Because Nixon was a bigot and an asshole. Hey, just like you!

Serious question (because I haven’t been here long enough). Is there a topic on the GOP platform that Raj has ever disagreed with? Not counting Trump platform that conflicts with GOP ofc.

@therajraj

Bigotry is great when pointed at the right people

Didn’t I just say all drugs should be legal?

Yeah, those damn Jews…

1 Like

Scroll back up to this post and then scroll two posts down.

You also said disagreeing with MJ’s place as a schedule 1 drug is the same thing as thinking they’re vitamins.

BUT, I guess you got me. Looks like you are indeed capable of disagreeing with the GOP/Trump platform.

http://imgur.com/xuZZhap

I am loving this deregulation tone that President Trump is setting in his first 100 days. We need so much more of it.

Guys whether you like Trump personally or not many of you must agree that the government has gotten too large and encompassing.

Edit: And by the way this is one more conservative move that he is making among many others

1 Like