Trump: The First 100 Days

Some of it is, some of it is just currently unsourced.

1 Like

Without evidence it’s just statements.

As I’ve written before - see below. The US of A is for all practical purposes a world Empire, and has to act accordingly to ensure it’s long term survival, like all successful world Empires before that.

Attracting the best, brightest and the most educated? The Mongols under Genghis Khan did just that. Accepting vetted refugees that can meaningfully contribute to your society? Ottomans opened the doors to Sephardi Jews from Spain and Granada who were expelled by the Inquisition, even giving them special tax breaks to attract resettlement to Istanbul. Incidentally, the Ottomans were responsible for resettling Jews into Jerusalem after several centuries.

Protecting your borders by making sure your neighbors (buffer states) are stable with a vibrant economy to avoid unwanted migration? Romans. 1

So the point is - if you’re a world Empire you cannot retreat into some isolationist fantasy based on wishful thinking, or try to bend the global economy to your will for immediate political gain.

That’s why the British knew they had to abide by the rules of the free trade, although controlling a quarter of the world they could have introduced an Imperial tariff - there were several hare brained schemes, not unlike Trump’s, but which understandably came to nothing.

3 Likes

Iodine tablets? Check
Bottle caps to use as currency post nuclear apocalypse? Check
Weapons for lawless anarchy? Check
Water? Check
Food? Check
Vault? Knew I forgot something. Time to start digging.

3 Likes

John Podesta will now be writing for Washington Post.

When it comes to writing about POTUS, WaPo is fake news.

2 Likes

Just awesome: “deconstruction of administrative state” - that means taxes, trade pacts and regulation.

“America is nation a culture” - not interchangeable units like the left believes

edit: full comments

On Tranny news : just Trump keeping another promise

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/742771576039460864?lang=en

To save you the click, that was from 6/14/16.

I get that CPAC is a “rah-rah” Convention for the Faithful…

But I personally am as uncomfortable with what Bannon had to say as I was with Bernie Sanders.

Buzz words and phrases/paraphrases like “New Order”; “Us against “them”'/Fight to the End”; “They” are out to destroy “Us/America”…

I also am always disturbed when the powerful and influential give wrong reasons; and by extension very wrong solutions; for real problems.

The net result of all of this will either be really good…or really bad…

I guess we’ll see.

1 Like

SURELY “Fake News”, T…right?

1 Like

Donald Trump is apprently fake news.

3 Likes

Instead of patting yourself on the back how about explaining in what way a tranny is protected by using the bathroom of their choice?

Don’t get your panty’s in a bunch. It’s a states issue. +1 for Trump.

3 Likes

Time to build a wall

http://www.12news.com/mb/news/local/arizona/arizona-rancher-on-sinaloa-cartel-they-control-the-whole-area/412527942

I guess l am too dense to comprehend, but l don’t understand why a man is allowed in a woman’s bathroom in some states that don’t choose to see it as unnatural, perverse, or worse case of dangerous.

Why exactly is that a state decision? Are we so weak in character that we can’t judge anything, because of what - do what you want, be who you are?

This is what happens to a nation and people that do not hold to moral absolutes.

The general debate stems from whether or not to refer to trans individuals by their birth gender or “current” gender.

Many on the right will point to dna (or god), while many on the left will point to hormone profiles (or da feelz).

Dude, I don’t have a dog in this fight. You brought it up.

Great post and worth repeating.