Trump: The First 100 Days

Respectfully, I’ve never found a single time in American history where all of our products could beat everyone elses pound for pound.

Somewhere along the line people were under the mass delusion that any country (ie, America) has the ability to be the best at EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Well, ya, if you mean 100% of the time then I agree. American made use to mean high quality and in many cases the highest quality, though.

I’m on board with “America used to produce the highest quality goods.”

Then again, I’ll never admit that to my Uncle in law. Guy can eat a burlap sack of dicks. If you start shit on turkey day you better prepare for a whooping.

1 Like

A White House spokesperson said Trump did not misspeak by calling deportations a ‘military operation,’ but clarified the President meant “military” as an “adjective.”

LOL

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/donald-trump-deportation-military/index.html

-He is a cynical opportunist who panders to whatever in group he can to get what he wants.

-His only consistent principles are economic protectionism and isolationism, neither of which I support.

-He will burn down all of fiscal conservatism to advance his goals.

He is a bad dude, how much he believes in the alt-right stuff he platforms is anyone’s guess. My bet is not much.

EDIT: I also think he is more than comfortable with lying using his media platform. So he is a propagandist who uses truth in a utilitarian fashion. He is the mirror image of the lock-step left wing media I despise and I must be consistent with my ire.

6 Likes

Can’t wait for clarification on this:

2 Likes

none of this is arguments just personal feelings. Thats fine just recognize for what it is

I’ve always thought that Germany produced the best of everything. America produced good, big, and lots of it.

2 Likes

So apparently the states can only be trusted to handle their own affairs in certain circumstances…

Ann coulter kills it

I want nothing more in this world than for Trump to try to go after rec weed. Nothing gets stoners out to vote quite like taking shots at the supply.

1 Like

Oh my hell…

Does President Trump know that just ONE…fully-armed Carrier Group…or Bomber Wing…can lay waste to the Planet many times over?

What does he mean by “making our nuclear arsenal Top of the Pack”?

Also…while we can certainly debate the numbers…the primary reasons for manufacturing job loss is 1) technological advances (which are moving forward, Trump or not and 2) the American desire for low-cost, readily available goods.

It’s neither immigration nor “bad” trade deals. In fact; “economic nationalism” stands to make things worse. (And believe me when I say I hope I can eat my words and say "You know what…Trump and Bannon were right.

We’ll see.

Lil nuclear arms race never hurt anyone.

Pumps a little piss and vinegar into everyone!

1 Like

Mufasa, I have a hard time squaring posts of yours like the above with the following:

At what point do you say, “screw this, we need to get this guy out of here!”? (Not calling you out if that’s how it comes across; genuinely curious).

;7))

3 Likes

Funny…when their economy improves or ours goes to shit, less Mexicans want to come here.

2 Likes

We’re good, T!

I think Trump is telepathically scrambling my Brain…!

1 Like