Trump: The First 100 Days

Rofl. That was your point this whole time? Goddamn

If thats your takeaway then you’re right, don’t bother arguing basic math. Or economics. It took you ten posts to even catch on to the subject, then you shit yourself by jumping over the equal sign in an attempt to not step in the pile your foot was already planted in.

The subject? The subject where I said increasing prices at the company level increase costs to consumers and you said it didn’t because they’d hire little timmy from down the street?

The point where you said [quote=“SkyzykS, post:4599, topic:223365”]
People that get their lawns professionally treated are going to do it anyways.
[/quote]

The part where this is as backwards from reality as humanly possible?

The part where prices of goods and services rise and fall based on supply/demand/costs and NOT what some hodor arbitrarily decides he wants to pay?

Thats how it works. Someone that makes $250K/year really doesn’t care about the cost of a lawn treatment. They want their grass to be greener than the neighbors. No amount of mexicans will change that.

Now you can dump out a whole economics book on to the forum and be right about something somewhere if you want.

I really don’t care. And wtf is a hodor?

I can get a 30 can block of Hamm’s for $12.

1 Like

Or 1 lemon pumpkin brain hemorrhage.

The names of those things crack me up.

What if instead of hiring illegals we were to get rid of the minimum wage? That way businesses wouldn’t have to break the law to find cheap labor.

1 Like

You don’t watch Game of Thrones?

What is this, Russia?

2 Likes

No, but at your urging, I am watching House of Cards.

Oh man, that show is wicked!

2 Likes

Oh nice! Fantastic show. Solid writing, good casting.

Spacey is fantastic as Frank Underwood, isn’t he?

2 Likes

Absolutely. Its an utterly convincing role for him. I can’t imagine it any other way.

3 Likes

No lifetime limits on SSI disability checks for “headaches” or “anxiety” or “back pain”. I would guide you to the documentary: The Whites of Boon County for an example of white scum abusing the system. The pregnant lady snorting oxy is my favourite highlight.

It wouldnt matter what Im saying is the labor pool just doesnt exist for hard labor without them. We dont care legal or not homes need demo 10 guys is 10 guys…For example I buy a house needs demo…Option A Ican call a demo company who may charge me $2000 I dont know if his workers are legal or not also I gotta wait 2-3 weeks. Option B go to labor union but no one is there becuase big corporate contractors suck up the pool. Option C put a add up on craigs list and spend 3 days vetting redneck meth heads. Option D go grab 10 guys at spot and pay them $100 each and be done in a day…What would you do? Keep in mind Im a for proffit biz

2 Likes

The point is that people have denied others their right to free speech in the U.S. well before this particular year started.

They can move to a new state when it runs out

No they can’t.

1 Like

I’ve seen it.
Although certainly related; SSID is a bit different. Insurance fraud involving a cornucopia of lawyers, doctors, and judges. I agree that there is plenty of room for reform.

I thought I read certain states like California have no limits for time on welfare

You are correct that a few states have programs that use state funds to extend the period. Of course that is an issue at the state level, not federal.

1 Like

I think Trump knows if Keith Ellison wins there will be a mass exodus from the Democrat party at least in terms of normal people.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/834377364947816448