Trump: The First 100 Days

Recent turf wars have resulted in a rash of transcatheter aortic valve replacements.:head_bandage:

2 Likes

Brings a whole new meaning to the term MEDellin cartel, eh?

Wait–that’s Colombia. Damn. Partial credit?

1 Like

They’re notoriously vicious. They’ll resection your liver just for looking at 'em wrong.

2 Likes

Stay woke yall

2 Likes

My entire reason to post was to refute a piling on of several posters on a another because they took as their ‘evidence’ a poll of feelz. The actual stats refute the feelz, so my post sort of laughed at this group for doing exactly what we are all bitching about in the media - retweeting bull shit that fits our narrative.

You of all posters here should be on board with factual verification, before jumping on the pile. Particularly when the empirical data is linked in the article.

In reality, the actual subject concerns me zero, except l do not make light of rape etc - whether its 1 or 1 more or 1MM more. Those comments are uncalled for.

Back on topic (since the rape statistics of Sweden have zero to do with the US anyway).

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree.

I was merely pointing out that our current President did the exact opposite of this as a major talking point during his campaign - and even since he’s been elected, he has trotted out that “highest murder rate” line several times, although official FBI crime statistics do not support this claim (they showed an uptick in the murder rate in one year, but across a longer trend it’s still near the lowest point of the last 50 years).

So it would be peculiar for this President, or for supporters of his administration, to back up his claim that things are going awry in Sweden based on official crime statistics instead of the feels when he showed absolutely no regard for the United States’ official crime statistics during his campaign or since he has been elected.

Yup…we have a uptik in murder here in kc but that doesnt mean nationwide… Crime is down since 90s its just a fact like a real fact…its a alternative lie

Since you bastards refuse the let it go…

[quote=“SkyzykS, post:4409, topic:223365, full:true”]
You don’t see how this creates a system wherein free speech is only free if a We that is much greater than You approves of it?[/quote]

This has always been the case.

You’ll notice activities guy never responded to this because he works extra hard to ignore the fact you’re dumb as hell

Well. it was a thing until last year. The “age assessment procedure” wasn’t permissible under Swedish law and if the asylum seeker didn’t provide any documents his statement about his age was taken at face value by the Swedes.

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7244677/3-02052016-AP-EN.pdf/

As can be seen from these stats above, this gaping hole in Swedish asylum law was immediately exploited by Afghan migrants, including men with thick bushy beards claiming they’re 16.

After the EU said to the Swedes “are you fucking insane” in diplomatic lingo, the Swedes modified their asylum policies, but not before ending up with tens of thousands of Afghans.

1 Like

I asked him a question and that makes me dumb as hell, okay…

What event occurred “Last night in Sweden”? That is what the President said and, literally, no one has a clue what he was talking about. That was the point of posting the #. I have no idea how you even pivoted to rape in the first place.

I notice you didn’t say anything when the resident fucktard called children orc’s.

1 Like

When did all the Moselems move into Alaska?

Might want to verify your facts.

Excellent!!
:joy:

1 Like

Bizarrely, it seems we now have a case of “life imitating Trump”. So yesterday night - days after Trump’s comments - there was a riot in Stockholm’s Rinkeby neighborhood, which is the closest thing Sweden has to an immigrant ghetto.

Cars burned, stores robbed and vandalized, police firing shots to disperse the crowd…

Does the constitution protect the right of free speech or grant it?

I can’t wait for the self-congratulatory tweet this morning…

*Side note, I had no idea google would translate an entire article. Very cool.

1 Like