Trump: The First 100 Days

Lol, ya… Have you seen some of the #lastnightinsweden posts? Hilarious.

2 Likes

Damn…was so wishing that second one was a video. I miss the chef.

1 Like

The real one was even funnier aparently a moose was banging a wooden moose in a act of terror… I think most of us in this chat are more up on real events than agent orange #pray4sweden

2 Likes
1 Like

If you go on the actual statistics (of the article upthread saying Swedes don’t ‘feel’ like there is more crime according a poll (not the stats)) for sexual offences in Sweden - you will see that the number has increased 2006 - 2015 12,147 to 18,057 incidents.

The attached article to update further to prelim 2016, says that although there was a decrease from 2014 to 2015, it rose back up to 2014 level in 2016.

Or just jump on the bandwagon that fits your worldview, on those same feelz that get ridiculed daily

1 Like

Sure, lies matter. What I mean is don’t simply be adversarial in choosing media coverage. "Trump lies, therefore I give MSM the benefit of the doubt, " is not a good way to go about it.

Modern media is a torrent of being first and being the most controversial. If you assume fact checking without doing your own research or waiting for stories to fully develop, you may believe things like “Hands up, don’t shoot,” Duke lacrosse rape, Benghazi was a reaction to a youtube video, “If you like your healthcare…” you get the idea. Be skeptical, but not just of the other team.

Well if you look at the numbers it can be deceiving. I mean an increase like that looks like a 50% jump, but its really only about 6,000.

Ya, the population of Sweden increased by almost a million from 2006 - 2015 so…

yes a million immigrants from moslemland

so to answer your and skys retorts
increase of sexual assaults by 50% , increase of population 10%

so…

Lol, thank you for reminding me why I post less and less here.

What does this have to do with the US?

I don’t math good, maybe you can add the moslem’s for me.

How many orclings does the average Muslim female push out compared to a European?

Immigration is not a one a done thing it’s multi generational

By Orclings do you mean human beings?

1 Like

He’s a fucking idiot.

4 Likes

Raj considers all Muslims animals, so yes.

3 Likes

I was just being facetious. A 50% increase is or at least should be stunning.

Pic of the carnage in Sweden.

3 Likes

Point still stands. Europeans are being outbred by Muslims. It’s only a matter of time.

So when Trump says He had the biggest crowd, or when he says bus loads of fake voters, or a terror attack in Sweden which nobody can find…Im supposed to what eat that shit up with a spoon?
Literally not one single person in Sweden including the head honcho agree… So is that fake news or is Trump just wrong? By the way its ok to be wrong only difference is most presidents apologize not just continue the BS due to giant ego… It wouldnt kill him to do some googling before his next pep rally…just sayin